1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  I.A drivers do not attempt a quick second lap in the qualifier. This happens in Q1 and Q2, the drivers only take one lap at the beginning of the session and do not return to the track, and sometimes end up being eliminated for that.  In a few steps I saw McLaren and Racing Point eliminated in Q1, Ferrari and Red Bull in Q2, with Verstappen and Leclerc.  And in the image Leclerc was eliminated in Q1, as he did not return the track for a second attempt. In Q3 everyone makes two quick laps. In the Bahrain stage shown, only 7 drivers had a second try in Q1.   2.       Platform Xbox One 
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
4.       Game-mode?
Career mode, Grand Prix, My Team
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 
Nine
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue.
I played in several different stages
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
Gamepad
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
YES @BarryBL