Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

I.A drivers do not attempt a quick second lap in the qualifier.

Even though several people here reporting the problem, it seems that they didn't care.  It is very clear that we have a problem.  They probably won't fix this simple problem, which was even fixed in F1 2018. Codemasters has not been able to release a performance update until today. 👎🏼

Edited by Gladystonff

hi all.i seen a strange thing happening at qualify that didnt see at last years game,i do 100% qualify and race with everything off, i like realism,so this year doing qualify i saw that  at the first qualify session the car (the first 15) do only 1 lap,only the last 5 get out to do the second lap,like the first 15 know already that they will qualify for the second session and thats really stupid NOT REALISTIC,it happens in the second session too, only in the third session the cars go out twice like the real ones do..

is it the game or maybe a mod that i have that screwed something up...if its the game that does it ,than its sucks really bad and hope they do something with it

• Haha 1

Thats started happening with me I've noticed recently. I play on 50% race with full qualifying. I play on ps4 so not modded. Loads of drivers only seem to do 1 fast lap so those going out a second time are posting faster times so driver like Kimi in Alfa are getting q3 on a more regular basis and Sainz is going out alot more in q3. Seems to skew the qualifying results a little bit i think. 

• Haha 1

It also happens to me, I opened an error report more than a month ago, but there is still no return.

so it is a bug, i thought so...that sucks..it makes me wanna stop playing for this,how can we get their attention for this?

• Agree 1

thats bad,last year it worked fine why does the game have these problems???they need to fix this

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, alfabravo75 said:

thats bad,last year it worked fine why does the game have these problems???they need to fix this

Exactly, last year it was OK. In F1 2018 there was this problem, but they fixed it

Guy, open an error report, as it is in the link above, put what you ask for there, put them ready, as I did in my report.  maybe it arrives at @BarryBL

To update here:

This has been replicated and now with developers, investigating a fix. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 1