Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

I.A drivers do not attempt a quick second lap in the qualifier.

Patched with 1.13, is it possible?
This is my Q2 of today (unfortunately didn't check Q1, I was in the track until the last seconds), first time I see everyone on the track except the top 2 in the standings

Img_3704.thumb.jpg.7225d9838c15623d333ebae86d77c109.jpg

Regards,
Nuv

[EDIT] PS: btw the top 2 ended the session in P8 and P10, safe for a miracle! So I guess really everyone should rejoin the track for a 2nd run, we could even add a feature for the top drivers "rejoin the track as last, start the run, and abort the lap if mathematically qualified" if we want to be as close as possible to the real, but ok, an easier full 2nd run would reach the goal as well

Edited by Nuvolarix
further info

4 hours ago, Nuvolarix said:

Remendado com 1.13, é possível?
Este é o meu segundo trimestre de hoje (infelizmente não verifiquei o primeiro trimestre, eu estava na pista até os últimos segundos), pela primeira vez vejo todos na pista, exceto os 2 primeiros na classificação

Img_3704.thumb.jpg.7225d9838c15623d333ebae86d77c109.jpg

Atenciosamente,
Nuv

[EDITAR] PS: aliás, os 2 primeiros terminaram a sessão em P8 e P10, seguro para um milagre! Então eu acho que realmente todos deveriam voltar à pista para uma 2ª volta, poderíamos até adicionar um recurso para os melhores pilotos "voltar a pista como o último, iniciar a corrida e abortar a volta se matematicamente qualificados" se quisermos estar o mais perto quanto possível para o real, mas ok, uma 2ª corrida completa mais fácil alcançaria a meta também

It looks like it hasn't been fixed yet.

I confirm, I'm in Baku Driveer Career with 1.13 and it's still happening :classic_sad:

Q2 --> Albon out in P11 being P7 after the first time attack, Leclerc safe for a miracle (0,020 s.) and also Verstappen (0,188 s.) and Bottas (0,255 s.) were at risk!
With Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari being by far the 3 top teams (season 2).

Second lap run only by the last six drivers of the first attempt, two of them ended in P2 and P3 (!!!), other two in P7 and P8. Only two did not qualify.

Can't wait it will be fixed... :classic_rolleyes:

Cya,
Nuv

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Nuvolarix said:

I confirm, I'm in Baku Driveer Career with 1.13 and it's still happening :classic_sad:

Q2 --> Albon out in P11 being P7 after the first time attack, Leclerc safe for a miracle (0,020 s.) and also Verstappen (0,188 s.) and Bottas (0,255 s.) were at risk!
With Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari being by far the 3 top teams (season 2).

Second lap run only by the last six drivers of the first attempt, two of them ended in P2 and P3 (!!!), other two in P7 and P8. Only two did not qualify.

Can't wait it will be fixed... :classic_rolleyes:

Cya,
Nuv

They haven't fixed it yet, I'm in the middle of a career, and it always does.  This is getting boring, we need the correction later this year.  Come on, Codemasters, correct it, it's been two months since you know about this bug. @BarryBL