Sign in to follow this  

Error code "NM14" when joining Weekly Event race

On 9/5/2020 at 1:12 PM, LebosRacing said:

Also got NM14 on the weekly event (this week and last week). Unfortunately you cannot join any other session then but have to wait another hour. This is quite annoying as I cannot wait hours a weekend to join a session hosted by a player with good internet connection. Why aren't these sessions hosted by codemasters? Another solution would be to transfer the host to one of the other players trying to join. That would definitely increase the chance to join the weekly event.

CC @BarryBL

Can you add your connectivity settings here and any report codes too. This will help in our investigations. They would be in this template: Link:

52 posts mentioning NM14 since 06-Jul-2020 (release date)

And the annoying weekly event race is the worst.

The issue has been there since release and it’s much worse than 2019 in my opinion

19C72571-2F37-4695-8F95-AAD5A3CB7083.png

On 9/7/2020 at 4:17 PM, TeenierNeilb69 said:

Don't understand how this keeps happening.

For the weekly event, I make the Qualification, I am all excited for the race, it does it's matchmaking and then I get this NM14 error code...very annoying!
We should get our money back, since we cannot race one of the best features of the game...

Please fix this, I cannot play weekly event!

F1-2019. I keep getting nm14 errors for the last 5 weekend races in the last 3 weekends i have attempted to take part in. This is almost infuriating!