Jump to content Jump to content

Teammate when transferring teams F1 2020 career mode

Samwats

Is there any way to choose/know who your teammate is when you transfer teams in career mode, mid-season or end of the season.

I want to move from Alpha Tauri to Red Bull at the next opportunity and want VER as my teammate, will I get to choose? Or is there at least some way to make sure he will be my teamamte?

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Samwats said:

Is there any way to choose/know who your teammate is when you transfer teams in career mode, mid-season or end of the season.

I want to move from Alpha Tauri to Red Bull at the next opportunity and want VER as my teammate, will I get to choose? Or is there at least some way to make sure he will be my teamamte?

Thanks 

The way it worked in previose games was when you negeoations your contract if you push for the number 1 driver status you would replace the number 1 driver in team and vise versa . Turn auto save off at next transfer depending who is ahead in tables was generally the number1 drive . And with auto save off you could go back to previous save and try the opposite of didn't work 

6 hours ago, Samwats said:

Existe alguma maneira de escolher / saber quem é seu companheiro de equipe quando você transfere equipes no modo carreira, no meio da temporada ou no final da temporada.

Eu quero passar de Alpha Tauri para Red Bull na próxima oportunidade e quero VER como meu companheiro de equipe, poderei escolher? Ou há pelo menos alguma maneira de ter certeza de que ele será meu teamamte?

obrigado 

Unfortunately you will know who your partner will be because F1 2020 has a bizarre system in which you always replace the 1st driver.  That is, you will not be able to be a Verstappen companion.  I don't know what goes on in Codemasters' mind to do this with the game, completely frustrating!

Archived