Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Drivers disappeared

Hello, 

since yesterday in my F1 2019 game every driver disappeared. This means also that the steering wheel in the game doesnt turn and it really annoys me. It didnt happen before and it didnt help to restart the game.

In the screenshots it is visible that there are no drivers in the car and no hand on the steering wheel.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

f12.thumb.png.cec721d0f34c5730b3ede7f0d5e974fc.pngf11.thumb.png.8c5a5c36aaa70b750571aab6b7eaab6c.png

Edited by memexanti

1 hour ago, memexanti said:

Hello, 

since yesterday in my F1 2019 game every driver disappeared. This means also that the steering wheel in the game doesnt turn and it really annoys me. It didnt happen before and it didnt help to restart the game.

In the screenshots it is visible that there are no drivers in the car and no hand on the steering wheel.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

f12.thumb.png.cec721d0f34c5730b3ede7f0d5e974fc.pngf11.thumb.png.8c5a5c36aaa70b750571aab6b7eaab6c.png

If you are looking to report an issue, please use the below template to tell us about your issue

(TIP: Try searching your error code/keywords in our search bar. We have lots of community users and your problem may be already diagnose. Also, try here for common troubleshooting tips - try these before posting a bug)

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
3.       Game-mode? 
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

Please also add a DXDiag if you are playing on PC.

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, diagnose and hopefully help solve your issue. It also helps our Moderators find appropriate tags and other members recommend their ideas based on their experiences.

Please add the questions in your post too so I can see everything in one place. Without this, I don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.

Many thanks,

Barry