Sign in to follow this  

Make the gear indicator a separate part in the custom screen setup

If you could please make it so we can just relocated the gear indicator as separate entity so that we can move it to the lower center of the screen & leave the remainder of mfd on the lower right. This way we can move it into a better position for a quicker look . Also bring back the throttle position as a green circle around the gear display. It was much easier to control/see than the the bar/squares we have now.  Or make it so we can move the entire display to the lower center of the screen and the pop-up portion still remain on the lower right corner so it does not block our views when activated. This way we could keep a better eye on fuel & ers system info, to be able to focus more on the track. At places like Monaco, we don’t have a lot of times to be looking for this info. By the time you refocus on the track, you have over-shoot the next braking point. As I use to rotary switches for fuel/ers setttings & sometimes go too far, I need to verify I’m in the correct setting frequently. I want to have this info more in my line of sight to same time. Please.