IA braking mid corner for no reason

When you play singleplayer on race start ai in front of you will often brakecheck you anywhere on track (usually in corners). It's really annoying and hope it gets fixed

This is so stupid.  Who would release a game like this with such an obvious discrepancy like this.  

Unplayable.

• Agree 1

They don't just slow down they stop. Even on a full speed bend at Suzuki, one just stopped in front of me. It was a bend not even a corner. A curve everybody takes at full speed. 

55 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

A curve everybody takes at full speed. 

Humans yes, bots........not so much

This is really a big problem, I just raced in Austin when a rammer tried to side swipe on the straight and missed then in the next few curves he was trying again and I was trying to avoid him and a bot stopped dead in front of me. Impossible to avoid collision no matter how good your reflexes are.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Now that the “rammers” problem is half-way solved they need to sort out the AI cars. I don’t think anyone has a problem with generally slow AI cars but the problem is they suddenly stop and park at the apex of a corner. I just had a dnf at Bahrain where I smashed into the back of a Merc at the apex of turn 4. It’s a medium speed corner at it was doing maybe 50kmh 

And still.... after all this time still not fixed. 
just goes to show they have implemented this joke update to force you into paying yet more money out.

what about some action for the loyal customers rather than extortion tactics again.

• Like 1

Back in the game after 3 weeks no play because of no internet on my vacation:classic_blink: After updating the game and racing, it was a f##ing expirience to crash in to cars with full speed. This is realy something for CM to repair!!!

• Agree 1