Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

f1 2015 ps4 camera bugs

The third person Camera on f1 2015 is glitched out for me, the camera isn't centered even when i'm not touching the right analogue stick, the camera stays on the side of the car, or is looking at the front of the car, even when i don't touch the right analogue stick. I have look up,down,left and right binded to my right analogue stick
Sorry for the terrible explanation, but i'm in a rush atm :) 

Just had the problem to on ps4. I touched the right stick to move the view and it won't return to normal. Really sucks as it's the main view I use. Help codemasters need a patch ASAP. 

HAD THIS PROBLEM ON XBOX ONE THIS MORNING, TRIED BOTH CONTROLS AND STILL HAPPENED. RESET THE CONSOLE AND NOW THE GAME HAS PIT STOP FREEZING ISSUES FOR COMPETITION CARS MEANING EVERY DRIVER NOW SITS IN THE PITS WHILE MAX CHILTON & ME FINISH 1ST & 2ND…. MUCH REALISTIC 

Yep happened to me after playing multiplayer on ps4 could no longer view from behind its more a side view now

I have had this problem too, i changed the settings on my ps4 control pad to my preference and the "side views" on near chase camera angles began. the only fix i have is that every time you play the game, you have to change the settings to your preferred settings - and it will work just fine. this means doing this each time you play - which is a pin in the ass. i hope they fix this too because its getting tedious....

So far my Chase cams are okay (xbox one) but I find the the close cam is to close to the car and the far cam to far from the car. I wish they'd have went for one chase cam set between the current two settings.
I hope you guys get a soloution to your problems.

i contacted codemasters about this and this is what they have said: "Make sure that you have not set the camera free look to a function that you may accidentally hit when playing. However If you are having problems with a custom control setup, we recommend that you use one of the standard presets for that controller."

But i have no idea where the "camera free look" lives - its not in the controller set up screen??

This is also happens on ps4 have to go in and re map controller and it sorts it out. Again another problem not fixed still.

The problem is that codies haven't allowed us the ability to put a dead-zone on the analogue sticks like in previous games, the analogue sticks are really sensitive, and their rest position probably aren't in the exact center, at least if they let us access the advanced wheel set up options, we would be able to put a slight dead-zone on the right analogue stick.

Bal75 said:
i contacted codemasters about this and this is what they have said: "Make sure that you have not set the camera free look to a function that you may accidentally hit when playing. However If you are having problems with a custom control setup, we recommend that you use one of the standard presets for that controller."

But i have no idea where the "camera free look" lives - its not in the controller set up screen??

wow really, this isn't our fault for mapping our controller, this is codemasters fault, its a bug that needs to be fixed, they shouldn't try to pin it on us.

Pretty sure this is related to the jittering and apparent slow down that I get on some tight corners and hairpins . It sets of an annoying tearing effect in the in car view which can only be sorted by closing and restarting the game.

@unknown113 it does, it happens to me as well, especially in the first few corners of sepang, and in suzuka, well, im going to return the game today and get a refund, this isn't the f1 game i;ve been waiting for, i guess i'm just going to have to buy arkham kngight or the witcher 3 instead.

Cheer's Bal75 that's exactly the problem I'm getting . It's not just chase cam it will also jitter in the in car view but not in any other view?

its weird that it works perfectly fine when you map the controller - no problems with camera angle or flickering - only when you turn off and play again - then its random angle time!!! so as stated before each time you play you need to re-map the controller, which sucks.

Yeah I'm using custom setup on the controler .I use the triangle for gear up so I swap with DRS which I remap to X that's all. The smoother I drive the less likely I will have a problem but all it can take is a bit of a skid or late breaking into a corner and the jitter will start, not as bad in car but still annoying.