F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Belgium track limits need fix

The games track limits are not correct. To follow up a quote from reddit about FIA rules concerning track limits and exceeding them

"As for track limits in F1 - rule of a thumb is that you need to be in contact with a track at all times with at least one wheel. While lines still count as a race track. However there are exceptions."

So here is a video I made to illustrate the issue.

https://youtu.be/65czurVQ_vY

Strict track limits in game mean "white line to white line". Can you post a replay from the T-Cam view, your left tire probably went over (even by 1 milimeter) and thus the exceeding track limits.

Note: Don't take the real life track limits as an example. They literally vary corner by corner with live stewarding - something the game cannot replicate.

Edited by ragequit1

Unfrotunately no I can't give a replay from other angles as it is a ranked qualifying and replays aren't on. This is footage of nvidia instant replay.

Sure game can't replicate stewarding, but the track limits can replicate the rules about having 1 wheel inside track is acceptable. 

Having different track limits than the actual tracks have is just confusing and weird in a game that's trying to simulate F1

• Agree 1