Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech g27 issues and other bugs.

I have the Logitech G27 wheel and pedal combo. Wheel works fine but the pedals are all screwed up. It seems to think that I am holding the accelerator and brake 50% at the same time from the get go. Can't change settings or create a custom controller option that fixes this. 

Also, the game doesn't want to keep video settings. Starting it up, i get resolutions ranging from 800x600 - 1600x900. Never full screen 1920 x 1080 like I set it to every time.

Also, exiting the game from the menu never closes the game down but goes to a black screen with the shimmering menu outline... if that makes any sense.

Also, game crashed on loading a time trial at Canada with Mclaren.

Other than that... game looks and runs nice. I'm serious. Aside from not being able to play, I was getting a constant 60 fps or more. Not sure but it is smooth as butter.

My 'critical' G27 problem is an inch of no force feedback resistance in the middle when driving straights. With all ffb settings on 100% I can move the wheel around with one finger, which shouldn't be the case. Makes car very twitchy and nervous to drive on straights. I'm using 362 degrees of rotation to match cockpit steering wheel.

Little vid recorded with phone to explain:

https://youtu.be/r1Hg69Fo-T0

(PC version with AMD HD6870 vidcard)

My 'critical' G27 problem is an inch of no force feedback resistance in the middle when driving straights. With all ffb settings on 100% I can move the wheel around with one finger, which shouldn't be the case. Makes car very twitchy and nervous to drive on straights. I'm using 362 degrees of rotation to match cockpit steering wheel.

Little vid recorded with phone to explain:

https://youtu.be/r1Hg69Fo-T0

(PC version with AMD HD6870 vidcard)

How did you get your pedals to work lmao

Can't get the quote field to disappear LOL

Pedals just plain worked for me but I must note that it's a very new set of G27 pedals, 2014 or newer. (On my previous G27, eventually everything broke down, pedals, Hshifter and ffb) The new pedals do differ slightly compared to the previous ones because of different materials, but I'd assume that it should still deliver the same output to the steering wheel.

The thing you may want to check is in the ingame settings: My steering wheel was recognized as a G29 if I remember right and I changed to G27 before I drove a single meter. I always go through all options of a game before I start playing. Furthermore everything is pretty much default in all settings, so don't really know why it wouldn't work for you.

I have ffb and enjoying me g27 i play without the logitech profiler, just plug the usb start the game select g27 ingame, set the ffb anywhere from 80-100. Works perfect for me.

G27 is supported..Just go into logitech gaming software app and unclick dual pedals!Dont ask me why never seen before !

my g27 either goes just half power when full throttle or when it does decide to be nice it is literally about 4mm of movement at the very end of the pedal movement between no power and full power, so obviously there is a deadzone issue as well as a general g27 issue, surely there are enough g27s worldwide for codies to fix this..