Jump to content Jump to content

Unable to find ranked lobbies - Error HO503

HotWheelzMcGee

A detailed description of the issue
I've been trying for numerous days over a couple of weeks and I'm unable to get into ranked lobbies, both 5 lap and 25% race distance options. This also happened to me in F1 2019, and I've seen similar posts about the problem in F1 2020 without a resolution.

I search for around 2 minutes and then get put into a lobby by myself. The network status bars flash white. I stay in that lobby for up to 20 minutes and no one else joins. Eventually I get error code HO503 saying I must be logged in to Xbox Live. I guess due to inactivity the game disconnects. I've tried searching when there are up to 50 others online and still I'm able to find a lobby.

I'm able to play unranked races with no issues, and even the weekly events. I do notice that some other players in unranked lobbies also have white flashing network status bars. I don't have any other issues playing multiplayer in other games. My NAT type is open and the network/multiplayer tests via the Xbox console all come back perfect. My home network is working flawlessly.

Platform - Xbox
What version of the game you are using - 1.08
Ranked/Unranked/Leagues - Ranked
Wired or Wireless Connection? - Have tried both wired and wireless connection.
The amount of players in your session? - Just me
Were you the host? - Yes
Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see? - N/A
We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? - Yep every time I try to search for a ranked lobby
How do you make the problem happen? Normal ranked lobby search
Can you add a report code - AKKH-XXMP-GKCR-XXGX
Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session? Video and screenshot attached. Didn't stream the session.

F1 2020 - Error H0503.png

• HotWheelzMcGee changed the title to Unable to find ranked lobbies - Error HO503
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived