Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

flashback glitch or bug

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. This glitch am found in my team career mode this glitch or bug causing Ai switching position in practice and qualiy without finishing the flying laps
  • Pc
  • MY team mode
  • you have to in practice or qualiy and you have make a mistake and you have to used the flashback when you @BarryBL using the flashback to correct youre mistake watch to posisitons on top left corner on the screen and you gonna see it the AI switching Places without finishing a lap time its very easy to replicate
  • i dont know how to solving because I dont have a clue what causing it
  • keyboard
  • Its very easy to replicate

Just now, zoltan1996 said:
  • A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. This glitch am found in my team career mode this glitch or bug causing Ai switching position in practice and qualiy without finishing the flying laps
  • Pc
  • MY team mode
  • you have to in practice or qualiy and you have make a mistake and you have to used the flashback when you @BarryBL using the flashback to correct youre mistake watch to posisitons on top left corner on the screen and you gonna see it the AI switching Places without finishing a lap time its very easy to replicate
  • keyboard
  • Its very easy to replicate

Can you add a video @zoltan1996 please. Easier for me to copy over. Does this affect your overall position. Is this OSQ? Does this also apply in practice?

25 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Can you add a video @zoltan1996 please. Easier for me to copy over. Does this affect your overall position. Is this OSQ? Does this also apply in practice?

Hi @BarryBLit does effect my overall position and its not the OSQ and not always in practice its happening more in qualy @BarryBL here it is

Edited by zoltan1996

46 minutes ago, zoltan1996 said:
  • Pc
  • MY team mode
  • keyboard
  •  

@zoltan1996 which driver are you in the video here? So you are:

1.  Grand Prix > Any Driver > Any Track
  2.  What Qualifying mode?
  3.  Crash
  4. Flashback
  5. Check the position upon flashback

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

@zoltan1996 which driver are you in the video here? So you are:

1.  Grand Prix > Any Driver > Any Track