F1 2020 |PATCH 1.13 NOW LIVE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE | Season 3 starting 20/11 Read more... ×

25% ONLINE RANKED

why is their so much greef, 

I'm a fair racer. I try where possible to leave room for others, yet I'm constantly being penalized for others wrecking my race. Seriously guy you paid good money to play this game and your driving round smashing other out of your way just to win.  

I'm mean if you have to cheat to win your not really winning are you, 

What a bunch of utter ******* knobheads

• Agree 1

@dixon12376

welcome to “ranked” racing! Thank you for the reminder why I have banned myself from it. It’s not worth getting upset over or the headache. Everyone thinks they can win the race in the first corner or wreck you when you go to pass them. I too, try to be fair & leave plenty of space for everyone. It just doesn’t work. Good luck in any future races you attempt. 

• Agree 1

@dixon12376 and @Getss0388

I've found the exact same thing, try passing others and they either swerve into the side of you or use you as a break if/when you manage to pass them. Makes the whole idea of trying to get a good saftey rating pointless if it can be destroyed in seconds by idiots.

• Agree 2

Ya I gotta chime in here. The majority of players lack the intelligence of how to race cleanly. Patience is non existent. The mentality of most I find, is to get in front however and whenever they can, no matter what the tactic is. Usually the tactic is bumper car related. I don't get passed often but I do alot of passing, and usually at the first turn after the pass, the player you just passed will run into the back or side of you and spin you out. Rather than just accept they are slower. Ranked races are brutal.

It wouldn't be as big of a deal if the game actually had the logic to identify the intentional crashing behavior and penalize it severely. They can't or won't do it for whatever reason.

I think I'm more surprised that you actually found a 25% lobby to race in than the type of people in it.