Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

No Safety Cars - BUG REPORT - My Team - PS4

A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I'm only getting virtual safety cars. No safety cars at all, except for when i deliberately crash into the rest of the drivers into turn 1. Whenever someone breaks down, i get a VSC at max. Also, AI drivers never seem to crash, even at turn 1 there never happens anything

Platform

PS4

What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Game-mode?

MyTeam

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

The problem happens all the time when racing. The problem is something not appearing or happening, so i can't actually make the problem happen 😉

How do you make the problem happen?

The problem happens all the time

What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Tried starting a new career, switching settings on and off, looking on the internet for fixes etc.

What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Standard ps4 controller

Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Could make a video of an instance where a SC should come out, if needed

PLEASE fix this Codemasters.. it's a widely known issue. I'm really not enjoying my experience with the game, and im tired of starting new career modes to try and have a save where the SC works normally and comes out frequently enough