Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors descriptions for F1 2021

My suggestion to improve the F1 2021 is, that on the main page of the game, a new tab will be installed, called "Sponsors".

If you click to this completly new tab in the F1 2021, your receive only informations about sponsors.

In the spreadsheet you see there, in the first columb you see the official picture of one of the F1 Sponsors.

In the second one, you see the name of this sponsor.

In the third columb, you see, which team has this sticker on his car. Or if this is a "Offcar Sponsor"

And in the fouth one, you can read the official internet adress of this sponsor.

( A internet browser windows will be open, when you click on this internet adress)

In the fifth columb, you see a icon, if this sponsor matches the PEGI 3 rules. (No Alcohol, e.t.c) And if no, the direct internet aderss is out of order.

(This is, that the official FIA F1 video game dont loose the PEGI 3 classification because this tab.)

If you click on the branch picture, a another offline windows open, and describes, what this sponsor does, and for what he does advertisment.

This new tab generates a lot of sponsor money for Codemasters. So, with this new tab, they are able to pay a lot of new programmers, who improve the game.

Do you know every branch pictures on all the official Formula 1 cars stands for?

For gamers, this new "Sponsors" tab answer the question, this branch stands for what?

What would this new tab add to the game ? You can even look all these details up on the internet. Why do you need such a tab in the game altogether ?

This new tab adds new information about the real F 1 sponsors to the official Formula 1 video game of it. This sport is not possible without them! The sponsors are a very important part. Which is so important, that this part deside indirectly between win or loose, a race or the total tournament in the real F 1.

My intend of it, is to find the internet adress of all the real sponsors without any problems, and no time loosing. What you mean, if you do such a spreadsheet by yourself, how many hours this tooks? Specialy, when the sponsors logo is not written in latin characters. Then you have a lot of time wasting during doing this.

And if you have a little pause for yourself during the game, the possibility that you start another computer system, yust to search, what kind of sponsor this is, is near zero.

And, do you think, such a spreadsheet doesnt pay out for Codemasters? If you know something about modern advertisment in the internet, CM gets his fair share, when this adress is clicked during the process of gaming F1. My intend is, that this money coming from this side of the F 1 Sport to CM is complet to use, to impove the new release of the F1 Game for gamers.

This means, in the future you realy can play a fully comlpet season, without the angry, that a complet race weekend in the official FIA F 1 racing calendar is missing in this game.

I understand what you are saying but to be honest I don’t think that such an addition to the game is required. Anyone who really wants to get information about the teams sponsors can google it and find out. Also this feature may not be required by the majority of the gamers playing the game as many are causal gamers. So not sure what CM’s thinks about this but in my opinion its not required