Flashpoint

Hi all,
I posted this in off topic because the flashpoint series really are not supported anymore so I hope you don’t mind. I have been playing the operation flashpoint series sense elite and have loved every one of them. I still play dragon rising and red river quite often and I have beaten the campaigns and fire team engagements countless times. The reason I’m posting this is because I feel like the red river campaign really left off on a cliffhanger. It left the story open for another chapter. I’ve read several articles about the team saying that they really where not interested in doing another flash point but I was wondering if they where working on any plans for another campaign. And if they where, would they be willing to at least share how it might have gone? Thank you for reading and I hope the community doesn’t mind my off topic post. 

Rob

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat as you man. As far as I know CM isn't going to be doing anything with the Operation Flashpoint IP anytime soon, if ever, which is sad. With the new console generation around the corner maybe but I'd say its still doubtful. I would even be super excited for a remaster of DR and RR

• Like 1

I definitely would want to see a new Flashpoint game, even if it would be a some kind of spinoff. Maybe something smaller like a close combat tactical shooter would be doable? A game like Dragon Rising would require much more resources than that I'd say.