Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PS4] F1 2015 Thurstmaster T300rs + T3PA Pedals Conical Brake Mod Calibration Issue

Hey Everyone,

I have had the game for a couple of days now and have unfortunately had to play using the PS4's Gamepad.

I have been enjoying the game so far however when I try to use my wheel (T300rs) I am unable to either set the brake sensitivity or calibrate the brake pedal to work with the Thrustmaster T3PA Conical Brake mod. I was wondering if anyone else has been having a similar issue.

The older F1 games and Project Cars run fine with it however I can't find a way to make it work with this game at the moment. Usually there is a calibration screen or a Brake Saturation slider to fix this problem but I can't find it so far. Before I get annoyed I just wanted to make sure I have not missed anything or ignored an obvious work around. Any help would be appreciated.

(Running on the PS4 with the T300rs with T3PA Pedals with included brake mod)

Cheers.

Hey mate.

My friend had a similar issue he has the T500RS and the pedals that come with it, we swapped the springs in the brake and clutch aroudn months ago because he wanted to use the clutch as the brake. So we did that, and he went to use the wheel in F1 2015 and couldnt brake. We took apart the pedals and found that the little part that the pedals spins and activates the controller for the pedals to the game, saying there being activated. They were a little bit out of place. The setup may be similar here in your situation

Hi codemasters team, I cannot play the game on my Xbox because I use t3pa pedals with my Tx. The conical brake mod shotens the throw and I cannot brake beyond 50% making the game impossible to enjoy. I am using brake assist to help compensate while you fix this by allowing us to calibrate our pedals or allowing us to change the brake saturation
Thanks