Sign in to follow this  

choice of strategy

Why is strategy number 2 active at the start ?
I didn't pay attention to it...
changed strategy number 1 and after confirmation it turned out that I had the wrong tires that I wanted...
Previously, there was always the default strategy number 1...
As I understand it, this is another bug...

2020-09-12_22-25-17.thumb.png.b6a02aa1a72cd516a2e06742b0818f53.png

Nope, not a bug. If you read the screen, you have the choice before the race, and you can edit either for length of stints or tyre choice (unless you made it to Q3, but even then, you can choose your 2nd stint tyre). 

1 hour ago, amazingblaze said:

Nope, not a bug. If you read the screen, you have the choice before the race, and you can edit either for length of stints or tyre choice (unless you made it to Q3, but even then, you can choose your 2nd stint tyre). 

what ?
Read carefully, what does K3 have to do with it ?
I KNOW I can change tires and lengths !!!
I write: why is strategy number 2 selected by default ?!, although earlier in past F1 games, strategy number 1 was selected by default.

Over the years, I have become accustomed to the default strategy number 1 and I constantly edit it.
And today I edited it and as I understood everything to nothing, tk. the check mark was opposite strategy number 2.

I have a suspicion that this is a bug in which strategy number 2 is syncing from the last race - in fact, it should not be so.

watch the video:

https://youtu.be/6WQTVfu7048

Edited by MilligramSmile

Not sure. Maybe the game thinks it fits your drivings style better for some reason. The real question is: why can't we remove a stint if the game recommends a 2 stop strategy?

You're team are advising you on what they think is better. Probably info from practise programs if you done them.

3 hours ago, toshey said:

You're team are advising you on what they think is better. Probably info from practise programs if you done them.

it's an online race