Sign in to follow this  

Bahrain Oval instead of Bahrain Short

Hi guys, don't worry, I know we will not get any of the new tracks into the game, as it takes nearly a year to make them from scratch, but I was just wondering concerning the Bahrain (almost) Oval layout:

Could that be added to the game? We've already gotten a different version of Bahrain in the game, so it seems the most likely to me, but still I doubt it.

What are your thoughts?

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

47 minutes ago, amazingblaze said:

But it is available in GP, for you to build your own season, just not in career or My Team 

Screenshot please because I've only ever seen the short circuit in GP mode. Also, we can't use the outer circuit in TT mode, which makes me think you're mixing the two up. Also, CM have said the extra tracks won't be added multiple times. So, drop it.

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

I said quite clearly I know the completely new tracks won't be added, that wasnt my point.

But Bahrain-Short (the one in the game) also isn't on the calender, still in the game, so are the other short circuits.

I would just love the Bahrain Short we have now to be replaced (still named Bahrain Short) with the Almost Oval.

• Agree 1

They should get some DLC based on including tracks, that would be great for next year.

Edited by Ryne
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Yeah I would rather have the oval layout rather than the current short track layout 

Edited by Nightfire1964
  • Agree 1