Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Logitech G923

Yeah the wheel works fine, The force back from it is immense, easily the best wheel around to date. So light to use aswell and to feel everything through the wheel is great. 

I thought that would be the case, hopefully they bring an update soon as the rev counter would be awesome.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I just purchased F1 2020 and the Logitech G923.  I'm having this same issue.  Basically, the game launches and immediately says some message about the Logitech G923 not being configured.  It then goes to the wheel configuration screen.  Every button and pedal will bind fine, except the Turn Left and Turn Right.  For some reason those two items does not assign.  I dont know if i am not doing it correctly.  I hit the Assign and then i start turning the wheel to the left, but nothing happens.

F1 2020 is my first racing game, and this G923 is my first wheel.  I would love to see someone's recommendation for what to bind each key to.

I can bind any button as I want... but I don't know what I don't know... you know?

Anyone have a mapping that lends itself well to this game, I'd love to copy your set up.l

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone worked out how to configure the rotating toggle switch, the +/- buttons and the LSB and RSB buttonsof on the wheel for the Xbox?

I've tried multiple times but doesnt seem to detect the buttons when i try

• 2 months later...

Hi, I just bought Logitech G923 as it was the only wheel available to buy right away (My Thrustmaster t300 died:(...)

I have serious problems adjusting it in F1 2020 on PC, I drove 2 days with a loaner G27 and I had no issues.

I started driving the G923 3 days ago and at first it felt weird but i didn't know why. I figured out the GHub settings and the force feedback and the wheel was great with no latency whatsoever.However the steering inputs feel like it's totally disconnected from the game. The wheel is slightly shaking on the straights (same as when driving on the pad) and in the corners it isn't linear with my IRL inputs. One more noticeable thing which I saw right away was that it stops at around 150 degrees even when turning at 180. It only goes to 180 degrees when the car is stopped. I can send you a lap to see how it looks in-game if needed but I really need a fix for this ASAP as I can't race with it like this. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 11:14 PM, JaneTrpkov said:

Hi, I just bought Logitech G923 as it was the only wheel available to buy right away (My Thrustmaster t300 died:(...)

I have serious problems adjusting it in F1 2020 on PC, I drove 2 days with a loaner G27 and I had no issues.

I started driving the G923 3 days ago and at first it felt weird but i didn't know why. I figured out the GHub settings and the force feedback and the wheel was great with no latency whatsoever.However the steering inputs feel like it's totally disconnected from the game. The wheel is slightly shaking on the straights (same as when driving on the pad) and in the corners it isn't linear with my IRL inputs. One more noticeable thing which I saw right away was that it stops at around 150 degrees even when turning at 180. It only goes to 180 degrees when the car is stopped. I can send you a lap to see how it looks in-game if needed but I really need a fix for this ASAP as I can't race with it like this. 

Did you fix it? I felt the same when I turn, but I think its because its an arcade game, doesnt happend on Assetto, if I turn 180°, the game does too, but then I get oversteer

46 minutes ago, CheloLeonici383 said:

Did you fix it? I felt the same when I turn, but I think its because its an arcade game, doesnt happend on Assetto, if I turn 180°, the game does too, but then I get oversteer

No, I got a refund😂