Logitech G923

Hi there, ive bought this wheel but the game doesn't have the wheel listed. Does anyone know when they will update this? 

Hi there,

Whilst the G923 isn't natively supported yet, you can still set it up to work.  I'm assuming you're on PC here as the console versions should just work automatically.

You'll need to go to the Control Settings and edit the G923 wheel that you'll see in the list.  It's then a process of assigning the different parts of the wheel to each command that you want - e.g. highlight Steer Left, press Return on the keyboard to indicate that you want to assign it, rotate the wheel all the way left and then back to centre and it should assign it (you should see X- appear).  Do that for all other functions and save it.  Do also remember to go into the force feedback settings and turn the Wheel Dampening all the way down to 5 or 10% otherwise it makes the wheel feel very heavy and unresponsive.

Im on Xbox one, Just the list of wheels dont have the G923, The rev counter doesn't work on the wheel when playing f1 2020 also.

The wheel should still work fine - please confirm.

The rev LED will only work once Codemasters integrate support for Trueforce into F1 2020. The basic Xbox wheel specification does not support rev LEDs, so we have added that via our Trueforce SDK.

Yeah the wheel works fine, The force back from it is immense, easily the best wheel around to date. So light to use aswell and to feel everything through the wheel is great. 

I thought that would be the case, hopefully they bring an update soon as the rev counter would be awesome.

Hi, I just purchased F1 2020 and the Logitech G923.  I'm having this same issue.  Basically, the game launches and immediately says some message about the Logitech G923 not being configured.  It then goes to the wheel configuration screen.  Every button and pedal will bind fine, except the Turn Left and Turn Right.  For some reason those two items does not assign.  I dont know if i am not doing it correctly.  I hit the Assign and then i start turning the wheel to the left, but nothing happens.

Hi there,

This one is covered in the Logitech troubleshooting topic that BarryBL posted recently.  There's a single step that you're missing - you need to return the wheel to centre after turning it in the required direction.  THEN it will assign.

F1 2020 is my first racing game, and this G923 is my first wheel.  I would love to see someone's recommendation for what to bind each key to.

I can bind any button as I want... but I don't know what I don't know... you know?

Anyone have a mapping that lends itself well to this game, I'd love to copy your set up.l