F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Competition | 10,000 Pitcoin Reward - Ending 20/10/2020 | MyTeam Story Time Read more... ×

Patch 1.09 and Patch 1.10 | Patch Notes

3 hours ago, Markovl said:

Did anyone notice the color of the halo on the red bull car has a really different color since 1.09?

yes its darker on the halo and goes back to normal near where it connects to the car.

the BWT logo on the RP wheel is also low quality when running on 1440p so I cant say im not disappointed in the quality of the livery changes seems like it should be things noticed within seconds of playing

Edited by ByteF1

@BarryBL - any update on the status of the DLSS fix? Is it being worked on and can we expect it soon?

Edited by HDR10

MFD in cockpit view at long last! Brilliant! Wanted that for years. Better late than never.

33 minutes ago, ByteF1 said:

yes its darker on the halo and goes back to normal near where it connects to the car.

the BWT logo on the RP wheel is also low quality when running on 1440p so I cant say im not disappointed in the quality of the livery changes seems like it should be things noticed within seconds of playing

Yes exactly, it looks really strange!

6 hours ago, Markovl said:

Really? Which mode you were playing? I continued my championship with 1.09, wet race, but the cars didnt weave in the formation lap. It was promised that it was fixed in an upcoming patch

6 hours ago, Jordutchy said:

I just loaded up a GP race with formation lap on and saw them weaving quite a bit

It is fixed! Sorry, my mistake;)

Thanks!

Edited by Markovl
  • Like 1

@BarryBL am I going mad or have the following changes been made?

1) AI errors increased

2) cars easier to control with high tyre wear than before?

Has any one heard if they ever fixed the bug with team acclaim decreasing in my team mode after upgrading the marketing department. Because a hold the button down for ERS seems insignificant to losing team Acclaim after every race weekend no matter how you qualify or finish? 

I think the game is brilliant, congratulations to the Codemasters!

Could there be a chance for the next changes?

1. You could make a transfer in the Main Menu. For example, I could pass Hamilton to Ferrari. Or Kimi to Mclaren.

2. If I were to start a classic tournament. The names of the drivers could be edited. More customization options.

3. Reactivation of retired pilots in F1 2020. In the Main Menu, you could get the following pilots and transfer them to any team: M. Schumacher, Senna, Massa, Button, or Montoya.

Thank you for reading.

52 minutes ago, Turtlemoose said:

1) AI errors increased

I agree, please more ai errors.

Edited by Rchi4x

What about the Marketing department? Is that one fixed or still broken? It is still deactivated in my Team in order not to loose further exp.

Thought 1.09 will fix that one ....

Br

Guten Tag Codemasters

ihr müsst in Russland den Messpunkt für das DRS versetzten, da viel zu dicht an der DRS Zone ist.

In den Städten: Monaco, Baku, Singapur, Vietnam sind die Gegner und das Trainingsprogamm viel zu stark/ schwer als auf anderen Strecken

falls noch nicht behoben: das Auto schaltet manchmal nicht korrekt runter und auch der sound vom schalten verschwindet

17 hours ago, LoganFallonMend said:

New update.

The first pilot of the Alpha Tauri is missing, where Pierre Gasly is the second driver and not the first

I guess you mean the yellow T-CAM on Gasly's car, correct? In which case this is correct.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, bastie10 said:

Guten Tag Codemasters

ihr müsst in Russland den Messpunkt für das DRS versetzten, da viel zu dicht an der DRS Zone ist.

In den Städten: Monaco, Baku, Singapur, Vietnam sind die Gegner und das Trainingsprogamm viel zu stark/ schwer als auf anderen Strecken

falls noch nicht behoben: das Auto schaltet manchmal nicht korrekt runter und auch der sound vom schalten verschwindet

Translation:

Good Day (means good evening I guess in english) Codemasters

you have to move the measuring point in russia for the DRS zone, because it's too close to the DRS zone itself.

In the cities: Monaco, Baku, Singapore, Vietnam are the opponents and the training program too strong/hard than on other tracks

if not already been fixed: the car sometimes doesn't shift down correctly and also the sound of shifting disappears

13 hours ago, Turtlemoose said:

1) AI errors increased

No planned changes to this in the patch

13 hours ago, CHR90 said:

I think the game is brilliant, congratulations to the Codemasters!

Could there be a chance for the next changes?

1. You could make a transfer in the Main Menu. For example, I could pass Hamilton to Ferrari. Or Kimi to Mclaren.

2. If I were to start a classic tournament. The names of the drivers could be edited. More customization options.

3. Reactivation of retired pilots in F1 2020. In the Main Menu, you could get the following pilots and transfer them to any team: M. Schumacher, Senna, Massa, Button, or Montoya.

Thank you for reading.

Unable to do through licence and image issues. We have transfers in certain game-modes to add some more variables to the game, but the start of the game needs to represent the correct drivers at the correct teams. 

Maybe this has been asked and answered in previous threads since release, but why doesn't the McLaren car have all sponsors in game, like Velo for example? I had thought it would come in this patch since it has a quite significant part in the McLaren livery design and has been part of the livery in real life for quite a while now.

Edited by FirstPrice

@BarryBL noticed today playing on Xbox that the mclaren drivers suit is all messed up since the 1.09 update. Sponsors on the suit are sideways, upside down, split in half, all kinds of good stuff.

see attached photo. It’s like this during gameplay too.

BFDB03A9-B127-43C9-8F60-EF19CB1BDB31.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FirstPrice said:

Maybe this has been asked and answered in previous threads since release, but why doesn't the McLaren car have all sponsors in game, like Velo for example? I had thought it would come in this patch since it has a quite significant part in the McLaren livery design and has been part of the livery in real life for quite a while now.

I believe Velo aren't in the game as they are a tobacco/nicotine product company.

2 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

I believe Velo aren't in the game as they are a tobacco/nicotine product company.

They used to be Lyft.

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, dorsey24 said:

@BarryBL noticed today playing on Xbox that the mclaren drivers suit is all messed up since the 1.09 update. Sponsors on the suit are sideways, upside down, split in half, all kinds of good stuff.

see attached photo. It’s like this during gameplay too.

BFDB03A9-B127-43C9-8F60-EF19CB1BDB31.jpeg

I always thought those were racing suits designed by Eva Muttram for greater realism.

1 hour ago, TurkeySloth2107 said:

I haven’t gotten the 1.10 update on my Xbox yet.

I believe it was only for PC, to fix a TT bug that only affected PC players.

And when will the controller OP be fixed?

Players with controller are still at least 1s faster (since 2019, only got worse).