F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Podium Pass 1 Day to Go

Podium pass just a day away, what are we hoping for?

I am hoping for either a livery or a pose or a podium emote. I hope they got something good. I wanna spend my pitcoins on something nice. I just wish we could earn pitcoins without using real money since I have the 70th edition... Here in my country, they only sell that edition. 

• Agree 1

For it to actually happen this week and not be delayed will be a start.

5 hours ago, Krisperfectline said:

I am hoping for either a livery or a pose or a podium emote. I hope they got something good. I wanna spend my pitcoins on something nice. I just wish we could earn pitcoins without using real money since I have the 70th edition... Here in my country, they only sell that edition. 

Well we'll obviously get all three of those. Whether there's many decent ones is another matter yet to be seen. Really hope there's some good liveries and there's at least a few that aren't completely ridiculous and cartoony. Same for the helmets and a few good celebrations.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, AllenB2609 said:

F1 2019 helmets......

wouldn't that be nice. Not likely to happen but we can all dream for a few more hours or weeks depending on when/if they ever release season 2 content. This kind of transition should be seamless not two-three weeks between seasons.

• Agree 1

Realistic helmet designs, not novelty pumpkin heads.

I also wish we could grind out pitcoins with races, but that would obviously be pointless for Codies.

• Agree 5

Some of the online cars from F12019 that I liked (Monnaie Heritage or Avax G Sync) and a team badge that either looks like a falcon or a maple leaf.

• Agree 1

1 day away my arse.  It said 1 day away for 2 days and now still says 12 hrs.   So assuming that is correct...not until 3am PDT on Wednesday.  

Edit: had to change the time because it went from 13 to 12 hrs right after posting.

Edited by Krovven