RAIN

Nobody is saying it shouldnt rain... Just that it shouldnt rain EVERY SINGLE RACE... then it goes from "realism" to just plain annoyng!

If you think its a wased of time to play single player why do you care? I play single player because I can do a full weekend whenever I want and have time, not for wacky pyjamas and helmet paint jobs.

I wouldnt mind if you had the same ammount of options to customize the setup like in PC2, realism doesnt mean it have to be a bad weather simulator...

1 hour ago, Livan75 said:

Nobody is saying it shouldnt rain... Just that it shouldnt rain EVERY SINGLE RACE... then it goes from "realism" to just plain annoyng!

If you think its a wased of time to play single player why do you care? I play single player because I can do a full weekend whenever I want and have time, not for wacky pyjamas and helmet paint jobs.

I wouldnt mind if you had the same ammount of options to customize the setup like in PC2, realism doesnt mean it have to be a bad weather simulator...

There is nothing wrong with playing single player , I think that you misunderstood something in my post , I do sympathise with you over the excessive rain situation as it annoys the hell out of me living in the UK with its constant rain setting that I cannot turn off , The wooden  front gate to my house fell to bits when I opened it the other day ,it is so wet because of the constant rain that it is like apiece of card board. Reality is a real pain in the xxxx  ,but you are right that it is excessive if every single race is wet , what I say is if it is; so be it , as I stand with just 1 part off my gate in my hand the rest a pile of decaying matter, So frustrating but it is what it is .

If you don't know the horror of trying to run on a wet Abu Dhabi track in career mode then you're not getting rain as bad as you think!