Sign in to follow this  

[IMPROVEMENT] Mini map GPS style instead of progress bar

The more I play the I need/miss a minimap. Codriver is not your friends and looks like he wants to die or something.
Because of that, minimap can bring you an OBJETIVE perspective of "the next turn".
I´ve lost the account of times I crashed out because a bad pacenote or just getting a worng turn type. I think minimap with GPS style is a good idea and can help a lot to get faster speeds.

If you have a minimap, you can basically ignore the pacenotes. Also, in real rally they don't have minimaps

The proper solution is to improve the pacenotes. This is a rally sim, not an arcade racer.

Seriously? It's 2015 and you're using 'gay' as a derogatory term?

Makes little difference to me though, I'd turn it off anyway.

Sorry about that, seriously.
This happens when you dare to "sound cool" using a foreign language. I thought it was kinda self explanatory, not derogatory :(

next time I will try to measure better my words. I´m just a spanish-tard... with poor english level and i´m not proud about that.

Just trying to participate on this.

Didzis said:
If you have a minimap, you can basically ignore the pacenotes. Also, in real rally they don't have minimaps
Yeah... in reality use of minimaps is reserved for races like Dakar.

If we are strict, this have no place here.
Despite all, this is still a game.

OzoreXS said:

This happens when you dare to "sound cool" using a foreign language. I thought it was kinda self explanatory, not derogatory :(

next time I will try to measure better my words. I´m just a spanish-tard... with poor english level and i´m not proud about that.

Appreciated, takes a good person to genuinely apologise :)

Good point that it negated the pacenotes somewhat; but the other side is that some people will have learnt the tracks because they've done a hundred more passes than others.

Didzis said:
but they do have GPS.

OzoreXS said:

Do what you want, he cant tell you that can't use gay as derogatory. To be honest I'm getting tired of the crying few making the call for the masses. Although as a tip, calling something gay is kind of dumb, and most intelligent people don't say it, but it's up to you. America invented the internet and as such freedom of speech is allowed. Unless you live in a communist country, because then they'll just kill you.

JZStudios said:
America invented the internet and as such freedom of speech is allowed. Unless you live in a communist country, because then they'll just kill you.

JZStudios said:
America invented the internet and as such freedom of speech is allowed. Unless you live in a communist country, because then they'll just kill you.

Oh, I'm serious. Look at China. Or even better, North Korea, you know, that country the South Koreans turned into a tourist attraction and lets you hit golf balls into their mine field.
httpcdnmemeaminstances57377117jpghttpwwwquickmemecomimg6868d659d857d834a8aad7e5e48ee854e8b21b489fbe68c7862f5b9904ffd1156fjpg