F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

flashback in time trial

@BarryBL Let us allowed to use flashback in time trial am getting motherfucking tired all the time restarting the lap on every circuit in time trial am saying this personally for everyone in community if we can use flashback in time trial every player can save so many hours game play in time trial and also we can correct our mistakes and not get penalty or invalidated for it when we use flashback in time trial as well this would be a huge real if we can use flashback

Edited by zoltan1996

49 minutes ago, colebasebalstud said:

I was just on time trial today and could use flashbacks, I would double check it’s on 

am mean it if we wont get penalty or invalidated for it when we use flashback in time trial @colebasebalstud am was meant for that

Edited by zoltan1996

I don't think anyone should be able to use Flashbacks in TT mode. It certainly was possible without getting laps invalidated but if this has changed this was a good move IMHO.

Using a restart isn't much hassle, except where the current bug sometime means an invalidation us carried over into the restart so that it has to be done twice.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Ultra3142 said:

I don't think anyone should be able to use Flashbacks in TT mode. It certainly was possible without getting laps invalidated but if this has changed this was a good move IMHO.

Using a restart isn't much hassle, except where the current bug sometime means an invalidation us carried over into the restart so that it has to be done twice.

@Ultra3142 but am getting tired restarting hotlap TT Mode every goddam time am making a mistake am not a pro player am a normal player I am getting really tired restarting lap 10 or 11 times

Would be something we wouldn't want to do really @zoltan1996. The objective of Time Trail is to work on getting that 'perfect lap', and adding flashback would take that key component away from the mode. 

Practice makes perfect. 👍

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, zoltan1996 said:

@Ultra3142 but am getting tired restarting hotlap TT Mode every goddam time am making a mistake am not a pro player am a normal player I am getting really tired restarting lap 10 or 11 times

And, that's why you need to set restrictions on when you restart laps to get into a rhythm. For example, I try to keep restarts for when I need to use reverse (just learning a manual gearbox) or get turned the wrong way to some extent. Yet, I'll still restart if something else interrupts my groove as well.

3 hours ago, zoltan1996 said:

I don't think using a flashback would be any easier, it would defeat the point of trying to get a legitimate perfect lap as @BarryBL said, and @TurkeySloth2107 also makes a very good point about it being advantageous to not restart laps anyway.

21 hours ago, zoltan1996 said:

@BarryBL Let us allowed to use flashback in time trial am getting motherfucking tired all the time restarting the lap on every circuit in time trial am saying this personally for everyone in community if we can use flashback in time trial every player can save so many hours game play in time trial and also we can correct our mistakes and not get penalty or invalidated for it when we use flashback in time trial as well this would be a huge real if we can use flashback

Get good