Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

F1 2020 game save corrupted

Was playing F1 2020 S2 britain, when all of a sudden a message popped up. Your files have been corrupted. Is there any way to get my progress back? I’ve emailed them before but haven’t got a response. PS4 was very hot. Pls help?

C9F74918-B56E-4CC2-9EC4-E28153D6C7B7.jpeg

Edited by canegosh
Added info

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Can you also attach the savegame, you are online and also check you are on the latest version of the game too. Should be 1.09

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
  •  
  • was playing on the last night if patch 1.08 in britain s2, when a message on screen popped up. Your save got corrupted bla bla bla
  • Platform

ps4

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • 1.08 last moments 
  • Game-mode?
  • my team
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • no, i think the console overheated or something 
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • idk it just happened 
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

reset ps4, restoring database, closing and opening game.

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

mostly controller

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

i think it was coz the game needed an update. It just happened. If you can’t recover it, could you please give me a boost in my current my team?

868E2C7C-6A11-4D52-96A0-889A3DEBDAED.jpeg

Try updating to 1.09 and re-loading the game, and please report back to me 🙂 

2 hours ago, canegosh said:

I already updated it but the last time I played I played was in 1.08

Could you let me know, post-1.09 update, if you can play your save. So once you play the game next, can you go into your savegame as normal?

Can you please attach your savegame when possible for us to investigate. How to do so is below:

PS4

How to copy a save game

1. Insert a USB drive in to your PS4.
  2. On the PS4 go to Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data In System Storage, Copy to USB Storage.
  3. Select your F1 save and copy it to the USB.
  4. Remove the USB and put it in to a PC.
  5. Compress the PS4 folder to a zip file.
  6. Send the file to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @ - remember to add a link to the thread you are talking about in the email) - Also please add a link to this forum page so I know what the savegame file is for.