F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Competition | 10,000 Pitcoin Reward - Ending 20/10/2020 | MyTeam Story Time Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Ideas of featuring for F1 2020

Hello codemasters

- Add the possibility that we can put the same track twice in the career mode/myteam mode, please. For example: Austria, Austria, Hungary.

- Add fisheye effect option on T cam, please. To see what i'm talking about, watch these videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqzZvPWdIOU&ab_channel=BULLDOZOR 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lJhuctPPxk&ab_channel=Geimeris333                                                                                                                         

Thank you.

Edited by Wades
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Wades said:

Up

Please do not bump a topic, as it against forum rules. Thanks

• Disagree 1

Hello Barry

You could also give your opinion on the features or propose/talk to the production team. It would greatly improve the immersion of the players compared to the real season in progress. As for the option on the camera, the current camera is not realistic, the front tires are too big, because there is a fish eye effect on F1 cameras in reality. In every F1 game, there has always been this problem. Only PC players can add it using "mods", unlike console players. Thanks :)

@BarryBL It's getting boring for real, dude. Do i have to say "up" to make you react ? I just want an opinion or a anwser.. i don't know. It's like you are ignoring me. 

I would like to see the possibility of creating my own F1 calendar, first race in Brazil, then Japan etc. Is it possible?

It is possible, but you can't put the same track twice like : Brazil, Brazil, Japan. 

How? In My Team? In the driver's career? Only the grand prix has this option.

Both, if you chose 16 or 10 races. You will be able to select your races and its order

It's not possible , Singapore cannot be first race , Austria second in my team/career

UHhjbjV.jpg

You have to remove all track selectionned and choose Singapore in first.

On 9/28/2020 at 12:03 PM, Wades said:

It is possible, but you can't put the same track twice like : Brazil, Brazil, Japan. 

At the moment, due to licence reason, we have to stick to the same formatting, as well as order, to the officially schedules and released calendar. Also, the fish-eye effect, from my point of view, doesn't seem to be a very game-friendly camera view. Remember, we have to get a lot of other things (HUD, timings etc) onto the players screen whereas, in real life, drivers dont have that.

@BarryBL Hello there ! 

Okay, I understand if it's a licensing issue. However, I think you are able to add the fisheye effect as an option with the possibility to activate it or not. I'm not asking for it to be mandatory for everyone, because I know that some people won't like it and others will. Just look at the comments of the two videos shown above to see that it would please a certain number of people. Currently, only PC players can do it using mods, compared to console players. This would greatly enhance immersion. Thanks for finally answering, despite the fact that I had to say "up" to get an answer. Please don't let me say it again to get you to react...