Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Helmet changes when use of Season 2 helmets

• Una descripción detallada del problema. Incluya aquí cualquier código de error. 

No me deja usar el caso que obtuve en el pase de temporada 2.

Hice los desafíos, obtuve la experiencia, desbloqueé el casco y cuando lo estoy editando y lo voy a usar en cualquier modo de juego, nunca aparece.

Es como si los cambios, la edición y la selección del modelo no se pudieran guardar.

• Plataforma

PS4 PRO

• Qué versión del juego estás usando (se muestra en la pantalla de inicio en la esquina inferior izquierda de la pantalla) 

• ¿Modo de juego?

Todo el mundo

• Necesitamos poder hacer que su problema ocurra internamente para que podamos solucionar el problema. ¿Puedes hacer que el problema vuelva a ocurrir?

Esto pasa cada vez

• ¿Cómo logras que ocurra el problema?

Se puede ver en el video adjunto a continuación.

• ¿Qué solución de problemas ha intentado? Intente siempre intentar solucionar el problema 

Reinicia el juego

• ¿Qué periféricos estás usando (gamepad, marca y modelo de rueda, etc.) 

Pad original de Sony PlayStation

• ¿Alguna captura de pantalla o video del problema? Si el video es largo, incluya una marca de tiempo para cuando aparezca el problema.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8_bvcC8haM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhmnDK9txOI

Edited by WSO_aLKiZa

A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Every time I go to select the new "Striker" helmet and assign my preferred colours, returning to the menu resets it and switches me to the "Classic circular".

Platform

Xbox One

What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

Game-mode?

Driver customisation.

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

It happens every single time I exit customisation and only with this particular helmet.

How do you make the problem happen?

I edit my helmet's colours and then back out to the main menu.

What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue.

I've tried dashboarding and it doesn't solve the issue at all.

What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)

Xbox controller.

Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

The issue appears at 0:12 seconds in.

• Agree 1

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. : if I use a helmet from season 2 of the podium Pass and I equip it onto my driver the helmet will automatically change itself to the basic white one once I start a career mode, time trial, grand prix. 
  • Platform - PS4
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) - 1.09
  • Game-mode - career, grand prix, Time Trial, MyTeam
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? - Yes
  • How do you make the problem happen? - Select a new helmet from podium pass season 2 in the editor. It won't happen with the helmets being in the game before season 2
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue.- Restart console, try different game modes, change another helmet. 
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) thrustmaster t300rs
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears

I find it incredible that despite getting the new season pass later than it should have come out, this can happen.

I'm still waiting for you to fix the sponsorship colors, a patch that fixes multiplayer, the continuous yellow flags ...

What are you doing?? You do not stop showing off all the customizations that can be made in the game and everything is broken. Every time you do something, you spoil something else, it's something incredible.

I feel frustrated, it makes me angry and I don't understand how you don't solve these things. I do not understand absolutely nothing..

Hi @WSO_aLKiZa,

I've translated your bug report from Google translate (please add in English if possible) and been unable to replicate. Please see video below, and let me know if I am doing anything differently to you as my helmet saved my chosen design. (Maybe something got lost in translation). Also, does this happen to you all the time?

11 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @WSO_aLKiZa,

I've translated your bug report from Google translate (please add in English if possible) and been unable to replicate. Please see video below, and let me know if I am doing anything differently to you as my helmet saved my chosen design. (Maybe something got lost in translation). Also, does this happen to you all the time?

Hey @BarryBL,

you need to use a helmet from. Season 2, for example "Striker" for this bug to happen. 

You can see it on my thread, or on other threads telling about the same issue. 

Cheers 🙂

Thanks for the report @HappyAss95. Seems to only affect the Striker helmet, others work fine, and tested, replicated and will fix. Thanks

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @WSO_aLKiZa,

This right.

This only happens with new helmets. I have not yet been able to get new models, but in that one in particular, it is not saved. I do the same steps that you do and they are the same steps that I have always done. I haven't forgotten to save overnight .. haha.

Thanks for reporting.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, BarryBL said:

Thanks for the report @HappyAss95. Seems to only affect the Striker helmet, others work fine, and tested, replicated and will fix. Thanks

Same issue is affecting the Lightning helmet (bought on the Item Shop) on the Steam version.

• Thanks 1