Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Pit crew not there (20s+ pitstop)

• A detailed description of the issue.  
    • I went for a pit stop in Monaco but the crew wasn't ready. It took them about 10 seconds to even start working on the car. I had no penalties to serve either.
  • Platform
    • PS4
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • Ranked/Unranked/Leagues
    • Unranked multiplayer lobby
  • Wired or Wireless Connection?
    • Wireless 4G wired to PS4
  • The amount of players in your session?
  • Were you the host?
    • No. My friend was (whom I had a perfect connection to)
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?
    • I didn't see it happening to anyone else. My friend was spectating me and he saw the entire thing. The pit crew went to get a wing from the garage, even though there was one waiting right in front of me.
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
    • No, I don't know how to make it happen. It has happened before though - not to me, but the same friend who hosted the lobby this time. That happened in a league race in Baku.
  • How do you make the problem happen?
    • I don't know. I didn't do anything differently to normal.
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.
    • I don't have a report code. Saved the clip and closed the game out of frustration.
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?
    • The video is 36 seconds long and shows the entire thing from entering the pit lane to being released from pit box. I didn't stream the session, just saved the clip afterwards.
Edited by janbonator
  • Agree 1

I had a very similar issue happen to me in my league on Tuesday night. I was also in the Alfa at Abu Dhabi.

A detailed description of the issue.  

I entered the pits to make my last stop on lap 18. My TM had made a stop too the same lap. As I entered the pits my TM was at the hairpin leading onto the 1st straight at Abu Dhabi so well away from the pits. I was carrying a 5sec penalty due to a issue earlier in the race under vsc. I arrived at the pitbox to my crew running around like headless chickens. It took 6secs for them to stand by the car properly, then my 5sec penalty was served, so sat there for over 11secs with nothing happening, then I finally got my tyres changed and they let me go. I came into pits in 5th and left at the back of the field with a stop of over 30secs.

Platform

PS4

What version of the game you are using.

Ranked/Unranked/Leagues

Unranked invite only lobby. 

Wired or Wireless Connection?

Wired.

The amount of players in your session?

14 drivers 2 spectators. Some had left due to DNFs. 

Were you the host?

No. 1 of the spectators was host.

Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?

Nothing has been mentioned or reported about it happening to anyone else.

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Not done another online race since this. But will keep check on it next race.

How do you make the problem happen

It just happened at my 2nd stop. The first was fine no issues.

Can you add a report code.

I missed getting the code. Sorry will check and see if I managed to catch it on video or anything when back.

Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?

I didn't stream the session. But the session was being streamed live by the host for our league YouTube channel. I can provide video clip if required when I'm back.

Edited by YesItsReallyMe
Typo
  • Like 1