Season 2 Podium Pass Details

What do you guys think of season 2 ? 

Edited by TRJoey
Yt link

I don't see any interesting things in S2. Season 1 has a few interesting helmets and liveries etc. but season 2 none.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Bought the whole thing, as I will in the future, because I’m only doing TT. While there are a few decent kits (helmets/suits/gloves) and liveries in season 2, my favourite setup is still Cosmos.

Edited by TurkeySloth2107

Some of the liveries are nice options.  Nice helmet or two as well.

Bit disappointed to see some of the slots in the non VIP section as empty.  Almost as if they're forcing people to "buy" the VIP this time around.

7 hours ago, petro1319 said:

Bit disappointed to see some of the slots in the non VIP section as empty.  Almost as if they're forcing people to "buy" the VIP this time around.

In case you're not aware, this was the same in Season 1.

4 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

In case you're not aware, this was the same in Season 1.

Really?  I guess I didn't notice it then. thanks

22 hours ago, petro1319 said:

but you do earn enough poimts to buy the next one "I believe ?"

3 hours ago, TRJoey said:

but you do earn enough poimts to buy the next one "I believe ?"

I didn't go through to add up the pitcoins that come for "free" if you have the VIP, but I know they've said that should be the case.

Just doesn't make sense to me why they'd leave spots blank in the "free" tiers, especially when they already threw in a few garbage liveries (we race as one, end racism - I approve of those messages an initiatives, but they should just be included liveries, not part of this pit pass thing IMO) and suits.   There just isn't much of value in the free tier this time around.

Some of the liveries in the VIP section are ok, but others are just awful, suits too.  The zebra looking one?  Really?  Come on... you'll NEVER see a car like that on the track.   At least give us liveries/suits that look realistic.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I'm actually still very fanboy of the podium pass. It seems to do the trick that it was intended for. I had abandoned F1 2020 already not because I don't like it but because of time constraints. Without the podium pass I would not have picked it up again any time soon. But here I am again :classic_cool:

I love the We Race As One and the End Racism liveries but why is the Podium Pass filled with it? Feels a bit tacky and forced upon. Those goodies should have been delivered by mail with only helmets in the Podium Pass. But when I look at the other content it strikes me that I understand why they are in the podium pass. Not much else looks like a must have. The only livery that looks awesome is the Digital one. All hope rests on the item shop to sell us the cool ones.

Edited by BelgiumDude

1 hour ago, BelgiumDude said:

I'm actually still very fanboy of the podium pass. It seems to do the trick that it was intended for. I had abandoned F1 2020 already not because I don't like it but because of time constraints. Without the podium pass I would not have picked it up again any time soon. But here I am again :classic_cool:

I love the We Race As One and the End Racism liveries but why is the Podium Pass filled with it? Feels a bit tacky ad forced upon. Those goodies should have been delivered by mail with only helmets in the Podium Pass. But when I look at the other content it strikes me that I understand why they are in the podium pass. Not much else looks like a must have. The only livery that looks awesome is the Digital one. All hope rests on the item shop to sell us the cool ones.

I guess you have some good points here. The items for me are whacky crazed , acid induced designs and I was really hoping for better content especially now its a micro transaction model . 

On 9/16/2020 at 10:53 PM, janbonator said:

Rainbows and fortnite. Unicorns for season 3?

Minecraft theme for season 4?

2 hours ago, TRJoey said:

I guess you have some good points here. The items for me are whacky crazed , acid induced designs and I was really hoping for better content especially now its a micro transaction model . 

I agree, it's all too outlandish. But I have noticed that if you remove almost all the color out of the liveries and turn most patterns to white or black you get more realistic designs. But they should go with more realistic designs in the first place in the podium pass and put the outlandish ones in the item shop.

Yeah pretty much. Maybe we'll have a few normalish ones for season 3. Shame you have to wait nearly 2 months for it.