A detailed description of the issue.   when someone join game  freezes for on sec or less
it started again after podium pass unlock
before it was perfect Platform PC steam What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)  1.09 Ranked/Unranked/Leagues unranked Wired or Wireless Connection? 4g The amount of players in your session? 10 or more Were you the host? no Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see? it happened for me for others do not know We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? How do you make the problem happen? Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in code :MXAK-RESH-TRMM-JVMG . Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here. Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?will add more videos when i can @BarryBL I added more videos and code