Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

online game freeze

• A detailed description of the issue.  
  • when someone join game  freezes for on sec or less
    it started again after podium pass unlock
    before it was perfect
  • Platform
  • PC steam
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • Ranked/Unranked/Leagues
  • unranked
  • Wired or Wireless Connection?
  • 4g
  • The amount of players in your session?
  • 10 or more
  • Were you the host?
  • no
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?
  • it happened for me for others do not know
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue
  • in code :MXAK-RESH-TRMM-JVMG
  • . Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?will add more videos when i can
  • @BarryBL I added more videos and code
  •  
Edited by massa88
  • Like 1

I haven't been able to record it yet, but i can confirm since 1.09 update i have been getting the same freezing during multiplayer races. 
some of the freezes are other cars, sometimes it's me, and it's bloody scary when it happens mid corner.

• Agree 2

It happens always when anyone joins the mp session, for me and the other players too (ranked or unranked), it stutters for 200~300ms.

Wired connection, and even happens when the connection is strong (all the little bars in greeen)

Game version: 1.10 - Platform: Steam

The game works perfect in single player modes.

It happened sometimes before with previous game versions, but with v1.10 happens all the time.

• Agree 1

upvode, upvode, upvote ... imagine going through the last chicane and ending up in the wall of champions becuase your game lags ...

To add something constructive, yes it also happens to me. When someone joins or leaves during a session.

Edited by Montera
  • Agree 1

same issue here (only on pc though). A freeze every single lap in online race which made you loose around 2 to 3 tenths each freeze.

It has to be patched very quickly as it is really frustrating and almost unplayable at some tracks

Guys do full bug report if you have time it will help developers found where bug is,i hope

Edited by massa88

• game freezes every time people join in lobby
    it is small freeze,and i also noticed sometimes is few seconds delay before it freeze also shown in videos
  • Platform
  • PC
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • Unranked
  • 4g
  • 14 when we start,and peolpe joining after that on the end was full lobby
  • Were you the host?
  • no
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?
  • not sure
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • i have this problem since 1.09 patch and it heppend every time in online racing
  • more than 10 times
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had
  • CODE:RMHH-GEGH-DERT-DGVG
  • the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.
  • it was random lobby not with my friends
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?

I've been having this happen since the new 1.09 patch. Previous patch was fine, no lag at all, it is becoming infurating having it happen since it can easily result in crashes. 

Same issue for me but it started after the patch 1.10. Never faced it before neither 2019 or earlier versions of 2020. It's so annoying. It happens whenever someone joins the session. In addition, it can happen in time trial when I beat rival's lap time and just before the new rival notification appears at the window. I will share bug report template later. But I can share the report code now: TCHH-VRJE-TRBV-XDJE

Hi everyone,

To update here, we are investigating this. At the moment, and from the bug reports above, it seems to only be affecting PC players. Is this true? Can console users also confirm? Please tag me into your responses so I can feed back to devs asap 👍

Same, after the patch 1.10 on PC. When people join or leave the lobby when the session is already started, the game (and FFB on the wheel) freeze.

• A detailed description of the issue: when someone join/leave game and FFB wheel freezes. 
  • Platform: PC
  • What version of the game you are using: 1.10
  • Ranked/Unranked/Leagues: Unranked
  • Wired or Wireless Connection? 100 Megabit with Ethernet Cable
  • The amount of players in your session? 15+
  • Were you the host? YES
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see? For everyone.
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? YES
  • How do you make the problem happen? Create a unranked lobby with no restriction for entries, start the session and waiting for players that join the lobby.
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue: Nope, sorry.
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session? YES, take the clip. https://clips.twitch.tv/AgreeableSmilingPuddingTriHard
Edited by Federcio2
Added details

On 10/6/2020 at 6:59 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

To update here, we are investigating this. At the moment, and from the bug reports above, it seems to only be affecting PC players. Is this true? Can console users also confirm? Please tag me into your responses so I can feed back to devs asap 👍

yep I have the game on pc and ps4.Those freezes happen only on pc exclusively.Nothing on PS4

• game freezes every time people join in lobby and sometimes in random moments.
    it is small freeze,and i also noticed sometimes is few seconds delay before it freeze also shown in videos
  • Platform
  • PC
  • Unranked/Ranked
  • Fiber-Wired
  • Random
  • Were you the host?
  • no
  • When playing with friends, all of them report same problem, some at the same time, others have problem like this delayed a bit.
  • Most of the time it happens when someone join the lobby, but not only because of this.
  • more than 10 times
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had
  • Random sessions
  • Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.
  • it was ranked lobby not with my friends
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlushingExuberantEyeballEagleEye
    https://clips.twitch.tv/UglyDullGazelleKAPOW
    https://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticFunnyThymePraiseIt
    https://clips.twitch.tv/TiredCharmingLyrebirdImGlitch
    https://clips.twitch.tv/CleverSullenGarlicPlanking
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticMagnificentDiamondPRChase
    https://clips.twitch.tv/PiliableLitigiousFlamingoStoneLightning

I think, im gonna clip every freeze like this and post it here every day as this is getting out of control. I was like this when game was released, than somehow it was fixed and it's back again. -_-

same here, I'm not posting a complete report. I'm using PC, latest version, same issue. Must be enough info.

New update released. Is this “Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race” topic something related to our problem? @BarryBL

Edited by FYAZGAN

4 minutes ago, FYAZGAN said:

New update released. Is this “Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race” topic something related to our problem? @BarryBL

Unrelated I'm afraid. I recently added the below which helps everyone see where we are at with key issues like this one: