Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Pit Stop Tab Showing Incorrect Data | Single Player

In a race, the Pit Stop counter is showing pit stops as happening two laps later than what they actually are.

This is on Xbox One

Game Version 1.09

Grand Prix Mode

This bug is occurring in all races I've ran in Grand Prix mode since the feature was added. 

I am racing on a Xbox One Wireless Controller

Screenshots showing this are attached. The Pit Stop tab shows Max Verstappen Pitted on Lap 3, although Lap 1 of the race was just completed.save_4.thumb.png.d485ec852b1ceb86cc46eb30f2cce431.pngsave_5.thumb.png.789f074214be686a966a697bfbcebaa7.png

1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

When you pit the pit stop tab shows the incorrect lap. I entered the pits on lap 55 and exited the pits on lap 56 (the final lap) and the game showed me as pitting on lap 57. 

2. Platform

PC Steam

3. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

V1.12

4. Game-mode?

Screenshots are from Grand Prix but it happens in all singleplayer modes and multiplayer

5. What are you replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.

Everytime, load up a race and then pit the pit stop tab will show incorrect information

6. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue.

Don't know how to fix

7. What peripherals are you using?( gampad, wheel make and model etc)

Xbox 360 Controller

8. Any screenshots of video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

20201029152710_1.thumb.jpg.d589ba2b8301e81a249db6ce9b334722.jpg

20201029152730_1.thumb.jpg.0f8d9693880a51b371ebca3862395b1c.jpg

20201029152927_1.thumb.jpg.85c709be17ebefb559dfbf91956d6df8.jpg

UPDATE: Could not replicate. Does this only happen at certain tracks? Pitted at Brazil on Lap 2, going into 3 while in the pit, and again 4 going into 5. Game behaved correctly.

20201123160059_1.jpg

20201123160347_1.jpg

20201123160352_1.jpg

20201123160743_1.jpg

20201123155824_1.jpg

Hi Barry. 

It occurred at all tracks, although it may have been resolved in a recent patch. I will retest myself later tonight and let you know what happens

• Thanks 1

This bug is still in the game after patch 1.13. I want to add to @CameronBs bug report, that i have to drive the formation lap before the race in order to let this bug occur.

It first happened to me after patch 1.12. I noticed that the game added two laps on the pit stop tab if the finish line was crossed on the way to the grid during the formation lap (at tracks like Austin as it can be seen in the bug report from @CameronB) and only one lap, if the finish line was not crossed on the way to the grid (at tracks like Interlagos, Monaco).

Since there had been some problems with some counters at the formation lap, caused by patch 1.12, i assume that the problem has something to do with the formation lap.

On 11/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, Davidj7077 said:

This bug is still in the game after patch 1.13. I want to add to @CameronBs bug report, that i have to drive the formation lap before the race in order to let this bug occur.

It first happened to me after patch 1.12. I noticed that the game added two laps on the pit stop tab if the finish line was crossed on the way to the grid during the formation lap (at tracks like Austin as it can be seen in the bug report from @CameronB) and only one lap, if the finish line was not crossed on the way to the grid (at tracks like Interlagos, Monaco).

Since there had been some problems with some counters at the formation lap, caused by patch 1.12, i assume that the problem has something to do with the formation lap.

I don't use the formation lap. On patch 1.13 I personally have not noticed the bug again but i also haven't been checking most races

6 hours ago, CameronB said:

I don't use the formation lap. On patch 1.13 I personally have not noticed the bug again but i also haven't been checking most races

Thanks @Davidj7077, I'll try again with the formation lap on.

Hi @BarryBL,
Played a few more races, bug seems to have vanished in patch 1.13, or it isn't as noticable. Can I confirm, does it note from when you enter the pits, or from where your teams pitbox is?