F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Competition | 10,000 Pitcoin Reward - Ending 20/10/2020 | MyTeam Story Time Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

starting grid

Yeah, it seems like a bug. They gave you the grid penalty but somehow didn't update the ranking at the top left.

It looks like (My Russian is non-existent) that you have a 192 grid place penalty there. Probably an issue.

However, the golden questions (as always), can you replicate (or repeat) the problem. If you take the same penalties, does the ordering on the left change. Did you qualify in P16 before your penalties?

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

However, the golden questions (as always), can you replicate (or repeat) the problem. If you take the same penalties, does the ordering on the left change. Did you qualify in P16 before your penalties?

I'll try to explain...
1. I qualified 17th
2. I take new components
3. I get a penalty for new components in the form of +60 positions
4. at the start I am the last, but in the table I am 16th
5. Commentators (Davidson and the second commentator) also think I'm 16th

I can repeat it, but the truth is at a loss to my career, tk. I have enough current components until the end of the season, and the next track is Singapore, it's hard to overtake there, I need a high position in qualification.

2020-09-17_19-56-47.thumb.png.93a7e42b2251356910a62c9932127bca.png

Edited by MilligramSmile

In a season, it is allowed to use no more than 3 internal combustion engines, 3 heat engine generators (MGU-H), 3 turbochargers, 3 kinetic engine generators (MGU-K), 2 energy storage units and 2 control electronics units.

Installation of the first element of the power plant from among those exceeding these limits is punishable by the loss of 10 places at the start.
Installation of the second element and the next - 5 places at the start.
Penalty in the form of loss of more than 15 positions - automatic start from the last position.

Penalties:
per engine - loss of 10 positions
for MGU-K - loss of 5 positions
for MGU-H - loss of 5 positions
for energy storage - loss of 5 positions
per turbocharger - loss of 5 positions
for control electronics - loss of 5 positions
Total: 10 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 35 positions

In the game, +60 positions were written to me (on video 3 min 4 sec) and +192 positions were written on the starting grid ))))))))

Edited by MilligramSmile

This really seems like a graphical bug to me. It also gets updated properly at race start so it doesn't really affect anything.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, MilligramSmile said:

@BarryBL  should I do something or forget ?

You could always post a bug report. This bug isn't that significant because it doesn't really impact anything but a graphics bug is still a graphics bug. And especially report it if you can repeat it.