F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Petition for future F1 Games

I'd like to have, in future F1 games, the posibility to use other helmets desings. I mean, Lando Norris used in the British G.P that helmet designed by Eva so it would be so great that the game would offer you the posibility to use this helmet, or the helmet that he used in Italy, etc.... It's like in FIFA when you decide to use the home kit, the away kit or the alternative kit

I know it takes a lot of work and resources, but it'll be a great feature in the game 😄

Very much like the liveries, I don't think its a question of work and resources - its about permission. OK, so it might take a lot of work and effort to go and seek permission, but thats the blocker

Yeah, this is probably a licensing issue. Sure, that can be changed with more money and effort. I assume that's why only last year driver transfers were included in the game. But where that adds variation to the game and would be worth it, a few more customization options probably aren't.

I do find it increasingly perplexing this constant seeking of permission in F1 titles. 

Where I can go on say, MLB The Show, and select from an extensive collection of licensed bats, shoes, gloves, guards, sleeves, tapes, and on and on. 

F1 titles are unable to offer variants in licensed suits, gloves, helmets and things which would add some extra fun to the game, and surely some exposure for the brands that I assume they seek in other titles? 

Not saying that anyone's wrong above, but it is frustrating, and must be understood especially for new players, coming from other titles that shower the player in licensed gear, for whatever reason licences must be begged into F1 titles.  

Edited by KNT2011

On 9/18/2020 at 4:03 PM, dshepsman said:

Very much like the liveries, I don't think its a question of work and resources - its about permission. OK, so it might take a lot of work and effort to go and seek permission, but thats the blocker

It Didn't take them long to get BLM content in 

1 hour ago, TRJoey said:

It Didn't take them long to get BLM content in 

As I said, its about permission.... 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

ONLY few of my petitions about future F1 games

1 Official Halo Hud in Tcams and Cockpit cameras with an option to customise the size

2 Free Movements in the Pit Lane

3 Online Modes should be Fully Revised and Improved specially in Penalty's Systems