Sign in to follow this  

Which classic tracks do you want in F1 2014?

Ho3n3r said:
None. They must focus on making F1 2014 as polished as possible with the actual 2014 content.

There are plenty of other games to get quality classic content on.
Not on consoles there aren’t, and that’s where most of their sales come from.

and even those sales are really poor. when I saw the sales figures for 2013 and the forums disappeared I thought that was it with F1 by codies. if they can do with 2014 what they done with 2010 they might prove the doubters wrong. here's hoping they can do it :)

I'd love old Hockenheim and Monza with the banking. Some old Silverstones and Donnington would be nice too.

Personally the classic tracks (while great) won't really bother me in F1 2014. I would expect to see Jerez however, with it being a pre-season test circuit. Any further additions would be nice but unnecessary if they were to keep development time down on the game.

If they were to include any more extra tracks I would like to see Nurburgring (because it's Hockenheim's turn on the calendar this year), a return of Imola, Okayama (aka TI Aida) and Magny Cours.

Adelaide Kyalami (South African GP) Nurburgring (Full circuit) Detroit Jacarepagua (Old Brazilian GP) Dijon (Old French GP) Long Beach (US West GP) Paul Ricard (Old French GP) Caesars Palace (There was a GP here in 1982 and another year I believe Jarama (Old Spanish GP) Buenos Aires Watkins Glen Anderstorp (Swedish GP) Mosport (Old Canadian GP) Montjuic (Old Spanish GP) And that's about it really

I would love all the suggestions in this thread, but I think they will do the old Silverstone as it won't take as long to make. 

Liam12d said:
I would love all the suggestions in this thread, but I think they will do the old Silverstone as it won't take as long to make. 
Yup, Silverstone would be great too!

They already have models of Istanbul, Korea and India. Any chance of them appearing, even though they aren't exactly considered 'classic'.

They already have models of Istanbul, Korea and India. Any chance of them appearing, even though they aren't exactly considered 'classic'.
well becayse they weren't I doubt they will be  but there's a chance India may come back next year anyway as one of the seasons openers there's a chance Korea may too but we'll have to wait and see

I know loads of people have already mentioned it but the old Hockenheim would get my vote, would also like the old version of Spa with the Bus-Stop.

I'd like to see all tracks from the 2014 season as well as every track from previous CM games (Jerez, Estoril, Brands Hatch, Imola, Nurburgring, Korea, India, Valencia, Istanbul). 
I don't see any technical reason for not including every track from previous CM games in F1 2014, and I'd imagine licensing tracks is easier & cheaper than licensing classic cars & drivers.

CM should try to do that first, then work on including other tracks such as Indianapolis, Magny-Cours, Detroit, Donnington, Adelaide, Fuji, Kyalami, etc.

old hockenheim

adelaide street circuit

circuit paul ricard

autodromo juan y oscar galvez

kyalami

Adelaide, Donnington, Istanbul, Mexico plus all of the tracks in F1 2013

Adelaide my home street circuit! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lctPBAkFCc Old Hockenheimring Long Beach Magny Cours Paul Ricard Autodromo Hermanos Rodrigues (Mexico City) Zandvoort Estoril, Imola, Jerez & Brands Hatch stay on the game.

Prawn01 said:
Adelaide would be nice to see.

This is Adelaide's legendary street circuit: http://www.allf1.info/tracks/adelaide.jpg The pic you have is a picture of Hamilton Street Circuit in New Zealand which used to be used for the V8 Supercars :)

yugin96 said:
Not really classic, but Mount Panorama would be incredible.

Adelaide was a classic. Ayrton, Prost and Schumi themselves along with many drivers called it the best street circuit in the world. The teams loved coming here and our city embraced it like no other. Every year it produced a classic and won three Formula One Race Promoters trophies in 85, 90 & 95. Also the second largest crowd in modern F1 history in 95. 210,000 on race day and 520,000 over the four days. I could go on about every moment but here is all the history about it. The ones most talked about today are 86 when Nigel's tyre burst down Sir Jack Brabham Straight giving Alain his second World Championship, 91 the shortest race in F1 history which Ayrton won, 92 Ayrton and Nigel colliding (I was at that one) which Gerhard Berger won for McLaren. 93, Ayrton's last ever F1 win and Prost retiring, 94, Damon and Schumi colliding giving Schumi his first of seven World titles and lastly 95 where Damon dominated the field and overlapped everyone twice and DC crashed at pit lane entry from the lead ( I was at that one too, what an atmosphere and race it was): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adelaide_Street_Circuit It was a great spectacle. I've been to two races when it was here in Adelaide and it was truly something special.