Sign in to follow this  

Which classic tracks do you want in F1 2014?

AVUS
Nurburgring Nordschliefe
Red Bull Ring
Magny Cours
Adelaide
Mount Panorama
Ceasar's Palace (Las Vegas in the 80s, so the cool factor on this one is pretty high)
Fuji
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Long Beach

FRANCE MAGNY COURS

MEXICO HERMANOS RODRIGUEZ (VERY CLASSIC TRACK)

OLD SILVERTONE

OLD HOCKENHEIM

ESTORIL

INDIANAPOLIS USA

BUT MOST IMPORTANT A 1 RING I WANT A 1 RING

@InsigniaMexico A1 Ring is in the 2014 calendar so that will be defo in the game

termi27 said:
Prawn01 said:
Adelaide would be nice to see.

This is Adelaide's legendary street circuit: http://www.allf1.info/tracks/adelaide.jpg The pic you have is a picture of Hamilton Street Circuit in New Zealand which used to be used for the V8 Supercars :)
Sorry, didn't realize that. Thanks

Charade in France near Clermont Ferrand. Was used in thé early days and in thé 70ties. Matra's, Ferraris and Mercedeses were racing hère. Awesome track!

circuit of montjuic, circuito del jarama, donington park, circuit of fuji, nurburgring in 70´s, circuit of indianapolis, circuit of la Sarthe and circuit of estambul

and this although not a classic circuit I would like to see in the new generation: valencia street circuit

This monster ! 
Couldn't agree more! 
I tyhink most of us would love to see this monster back maybe given that Hockenheim is back this year as part of 2014 maybe we'll see it's big brother back too we cab only hope.

NONE! I want a proper F1 2014-classics should be in a different game IF they take away from the quality of the main game. They have in 2013 hands down. Was half assed anyways.

would be awesome Buenos Aires; Magny Cours; Adelaide;Zandvoort and why not Nordschleife!!!!
Also would be nice to have old models like Brown gp; Jaguar; Minardi;Arrows;Prost;BAR;Jordan;Benetton;Stewart;Tyrrel;Toyota;Simtek;Footwork or by years '90/'95/'00 for example!

I would prefer that you completely remove the Classic aspect from F1 and make a stand alone game with it, so F1 can be absolutely as good as it can be.  As long as you keep turning out hybrid products, you will never compete with iRacing and Rfactor.

Would love to race at Watkins Glen in an F1 car. It was really fun on iRacing.

Also, 90's Spa would be pretty fun although it looks like a steaming pile poo.

As many as possible is the answer and if the classic cars get even more classic then old Spa.

What I think is a shame is that Codemasters chose to only include current season F1 tracks. They put all the work in to render tracks like Istanbul then we never get to see them again. Equally only being able to play Hockenheim every other year is annoying. I realise from the programming side that it isn't just a case of plug-in the old one and go, but it's such a huge head-start it seems silly to me to hold these tracks back ....and we don't have to have them exactly as they are now, the versions at point of render will do us nicely.

Scrench said:
I would prefer that you completely remove the Classic aspect from F1 and make a stand alone game with it, so F1 can be absolutely as good as it can be.  As long as you keep turning out hybrid products, you will never compete with iRacing and Rfactor.
I don't think they're trying to compete with those games they're full on sims CM's games are simcade there is a difference believe me.

What I think is a shame is that Codemasters chose to only include current season F1 tracks. They put all the work in to render tracks like Istanbul then we never get to see them again. Equally only being able to play Hockenheim every other year is annoying. I realise from the programming side that it isn't just a case of plug-in the old one and go, but it's such a huge head-start it seems silly to me to hold these tracks back ....and we don't have to have them exactly as they are now, the versions at point of render will do us nicely.
I agree.
I'd love to have all the tracks from previous CM's F1 games in F1 2014, it's annoying having to load an older game whenever I want to play at Valencia, Hockenheim & Istanbul. 

Ho3n3r said:
None. They must focus on making F1 2014 as polished as possible with the actual 2014 content.

There are plenty of other games to get quality classic content on.

I fully agree. If F1-2014 is next-gen then Codemaster will have their hands full just to get a polished 2014 season ready in time. Of course additional track/cars or even lower series like Gp2 would be very welcome, but not at the cost of the 2014 season itself.

My favorite older tracks are Imola (2006 and 1994 edition), Jerez (1997 edition), Silverstone (pre 2010 edition), Adelaide (1994) and Magny Cours (1999 edition)

None!stop arseing around with nonesense and concentrate on a true amd full representation of this years f1 with all sessions regulations and developments!

Personally, my four tracks to see would be: Adelaide, Old Hockenheim, Zandervoot and Magny Cours.
Driving the 2000-2005 cars on those tracks would be awesome.

Would love to race at Watkins Glen in an F1 car. It was really fun on iRacing.

Also, 90's Spa would be pretty fun although it looks like a steaming pile poo.

That's not the 90s spa. That's the old old one!