F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Which classic tracks do you want in F1 2014?

After last years introduction in F1 2013 (Brands Hatch, Jerez, Imola, Estoril) I wonder which classic tracks do you want for F1 2014?

Old Hockenheim, Magny Cours, Buenos Aires, Turkey (Although it isnt really that classic) and Adelaide 

While I would like to see them focus on the core elements of 2014 rather than classic mode, if we're bring back more classic circuits, I'd like to see Zolder.  If you aren't familiar with it, I'd describe it as a cross between Monza and Montreal.  One of my favorites.

I've been to Zolder twice. Once for a FIA GT race and the other time I drove some laps next to a driver. I definitely wanna see that one soon. Great track indeed!

FRANCE MAGNY COURS

MEXICO HERMANOS RODRIGUEZ (VERY CLASSIC TRACK)

OLD SILVERTONE

OLD HOCKENHEIM

ESTORIL

INDIANAPOLIS USA

BUT MOST IMPORTANT A 1 RING I WANT A 1 RING

Domington. Saw it in the database file already, so I got high hopes.

Which database file? Donington is great, probably Senna's best race.

FRANCE MAGNY COURS

MEXICO HERMANOS RODRIGUEZ (VERY CLASSIC TRACK)

OLD SILVERTONE

OLD HOCKENHEIM

ESTORIL

INDIANAPOLIS USA

BUT MOST IMPORTANT A 1 RING I WANT A 1 RING

Hermanos Rodriguez will likely be back on next years F1 calendar. Estoril was in F1 2013. And the A1 ring, now called the Red Bull Ring is back on the current F1 calendar, so it will be in this years game for sure already.

I know it's never going to happen but an old Monza with no chicanes AND the old banking would be hilariously good fun.

As for more workable options I do miss the old Silverstone GP config, why did they have to get rid of Bridge corner :( 

Watkins Glen would be pretty cool as well. I echo what others have said though, I'd rather the problems with F1 2013 would be fixed instead if its an either/or situation.

I'm not sure kynami (South Africa) would good to see, but the old hockinheim would be great I just hope they iron-out the problem's with the handling first 

I wish they would do a stand alone game with the classic cars and circuits on them! But most of all i wish the would get the circuits right jerez was wrong and the San Marino circuit was post 94 and not what i class as a classic but the pre senna crash circuit was. As so would love to see the 89 number 27 Ferrari! And also the old interlargos from the 70s that would be the best!

Adelaide and Old Hockenheim are the first two that come to mind.

This monster ! 
that's the classic hockenheim all right I loved charging down those long forrested straightson the old Geoff Crammond games and I still love racing it on F1 challenge as well. would love to race it on one of these HD games

What I want most is for any classic tracks to be free, rather than DLC, so that they can be used in online leagues without having to make people buy extra content.

Tracks like Magny-Cours and Old Hockenheim would be brilliant to see. Kinda miss driving Istanbul as well - loved that track!

Nordschleife,  the 28.265 km long Gesamtstrecke ("Whole Course")

Österreichring, the old 5.942km long cicuit.

Spa-Francorchamps, the old 14.982km long circuit. 

Pescara, the 25.579km circuit.

Monza, the old 10.00km circuit.  

ambitious yes but would be much better than the poor selection of classic tracks available.