Sign in to follow this  

About the F1 2020 career and my team calendar

This is another request, I really wish that I had the option of a personalized calendar in the transition from one season to another, a calendar where we can assemble the quantity and the exact order of the races, for example, assemble a calendar with 18 or 19 races, I would really like to do the championship opening race in Austria just like it was in real life that year and do the last race in Australia, run in Monaco at night, run in Singapore and Bahrain during the day, since you won't be able to introduce Mugello, Nurburgring, Imola and Portimão, give us this option of personalized calendar in the next patches please Codemasters

_01 Monaco 1992.jpg

Edited by vinicius35
  • Like 1

I agree, ok, I understand they can't add all the new tracks, but at least I would like to have a season with the same number of races as the real 2020 season, 17. At the moment the closest option we have is 16. Also it should be without faster wear for the power unit components. I was playing a 16 races season in career mode and turbo was completely dead after 4 races... So, please add 1 more race to the 16 races option, give us the freedom to sort the order of the GPs and remove accelerated wear.