Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Redbull livery problem?

there was a recent patch to update some car liveries. with some liveries such as the renault they also updated some of the materials to make it look more authentic but they werent mentioned, only the sponsors were mentioned as updates. i think the redbull also got an updated livery... however on the halo you can see the new texture, but you can see it transition back to its old colour scheme and throughout the rest of the car

20200918_171022.thumb.jpg.7ffcbd4fea6786d290313e90a38e0f0b.jpg

you can clearly see the 2 different colours and where they collide. can there be a fix for this in the next patch?

cus my theory is, when they did the livery updates. they mentioned they added sponsors and stuff, but didnt mention that they changed the colours of a few of the cars. the renault being the big one, from a completely matte black, to a matte-gloss black instead. i think they did the same for the redbull, cus in bright light conditions its navy blue which isnt realstic. so they updated it.. but something went wrong, and its only applied on the halo

By Design. Livery is to match requested updates from teams. 

Wow ok, that is really disappointing to hear that this was by request from the teams, because the red bull (especially the halo) looked more realistic before patch 1.09.(ps4). 

Edited by Markovl