Jump to content Jump to content

Driving a certain KI-Level?

I often hear players saying: "I am driving KI level 95%" or "I am driving KI  level 105%".

It sound like a certain quality parameter, but what does it really this mean?

Does it mean the KI level where a player constantly getting the pole and win the races?

Or does it mean that the can fight with KI at that level and end up in the top 10 or so?

Because I could also tell to someone I driving KI level 100%, but in fact being alwas pre-last or last.

• Social Media & Community Team
8 hours ago, GnrDreagon said:

It usually means they get appropriate/desired results at that difficulty.

Yup.

For me that means performing "where I should be", so if I'm in a McLaren I would be around P5 to P8, fighting for podiums in a Red Bull or sitting near the back in a Haas.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

how higher the AI level. The faster the other cars will be. And how harder they will battle. 
So when you drive AI at 110 you need to be realy quick and consistent. If you are a beginner you probably want to start at around 60-70 AI. When you find its getting to easy you need to bump it up a bit to keep a competitive race.

• Like 1

I play on My Team career. I recently moved my difficulty from 100 to 102. I know that some tracks have their own level of AI difficulty, I say that because I finished P3 at Monaco, which is one of the hardest tracks for me. Other tracks my finish position seem normal compared to that of my teammate (Juan Manuel Correa). Now I’m finishing about P13-P17, I’m still on season one. So that makes sense to me.