Jump to content
Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

F1 2019 and new Nvidia 3000 series cards

Recommended Posts

On 9/23/2020 at 8:17 AM, RedDevilKT said:

Hi @Vapochilled I can a ssure you that I (and @BarryBL) work for Codemasters. Barry is out-of-office this week so response times are a little slower than normal while I also pick up his work. Our friends at Nvidia have helped us put together a handy guide for any users on their new GPUs and experiencing this issue. Please see the attached. 

F1 2019 - Ampere Crash Workaround.pdf

I deleted the nvngx_dlisp.dll and nvngx_dlss.dll files and can launch the game, but the game still crashes when exiting on my 2700x and 3070 FE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, IvoSousa said:

This is still a problem with the Game Pass version where you can't delete these files, will there be a fix soon? It's a huge bummer not being able to play @RedDevilKT @BarryBL

Hi @IvoSousa

Something we have logged and under investigation 👍

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2020 at 6:47 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi @IvoSousa

Something we have logged and under investigation 👍

Hello there,

Any news ?
Same for me, RTX 3070, game pass version, can't launch this game.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2020 at 10:47 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi @IvoSousa

Something we have logged and under investigation 👍

 

7 hours ago, Faaabriiiice said:

Hello there,

Any news ?
Same for me, RTX 3070, game pass version, can't launch this game.
 

Same question from me, would love to continue the season I had going. Any ETA when a fix will be rolled out for gamepass users?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RTX 3080 user here. Game crash immediately with crashdump. Gamepass version.
Game rating tanking as of now it is 1.6 stars mostly because of this error. But looks like nobody cares here.
As I can see it is 3 months old problem. It should be #1 priority since it denies access to the game but if Codemasters does not care or care so much that it can last 3 months and still no fix, then well, no hope. EA wings will not help. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same issue: RTX 3060 TI and Gamepass version. F1 2019 was my main reason to subscribe to Gamepass. When will this be fixed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same here. 

New RTX 3070 and during game start I see error.....

below dump info:

{
  "EXE": "F1_2019_wingaming_native_master_dx11_unity.exe",
  "Version": 669979,
  "GameVersion": 669979,
  "ReportCode": "",
  "Exception": "80000003 EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT at 000000003A8C7203",
  "System": {
    "ProcessMask": "FFF",
    "SystemMask": "FFF",
    "Memory": {
      "Resident": {
        "Current": 271392768,
        "Peak": 278159360
      },
      "PagedAllocation": {
        "Current": 985939968,
        "Peak": 985939968
      }
    }
  },
  "Session": {
    "GameMode": "",
    "Ruleset": "",
    "ID": "",
    "Track": "",
    "AssetGroup": "",
    "Driver": 0,
    "Errors": 0,
    "ElapsedFrames": 0,
    "ElapsedTime": 0.000
  },
  "FlowState": {
    "Previous": "StateNone",
    "Current": "StateNone"
  },
  "FlowTransition": {
    "Previous": 0,
    "Current": 0
  },
  "Graphics": {
    "Vendor": "",
    "Device": "",
    "Driver": "",
    "Name": "",
    "DirectX": "",
    "AvailableVRAM": 0,
    "TotalVRAM": 0,
    "LastD3DError": "0x00000000",
    "LastErrorMessage": ""
  },
  "SystemInfo": {
    "ProcessorName": "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz",
    "ProcessorArchitecture": "x64 (AMD or Intel)",
    "NumberOfProcessors": "12",
    "Total Memory Phys:": "32690MB",
    "Avail Memory Phys:": "26435MB",
    "Total Memory Virtual:": "134217727MB",
    "Avail Memory Virtual:": "134147396MB"
  },
  "OperatingSystem": {
    "MajorVersion": "10",
    "MinorVersion": "0",
    "Version": "Windows 10",
    "ServicePack": "",
    "BuildNumber": "19042"
  },
  "DisplayInfo": {
    "Display_0": {
      "Name": "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070",
    },
  },
}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its been 3+ months and no fix for Game Pass users, yet the  *official*  workaround is to just delete 2 files, kind of hard to see what is causing the slowdown. I've given up on it and went back to FM7 because of this, will contact MS for a refund.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe people buying a 3000 series GPU and using DX11....

Duh 😄

"2009 called, they want their API back"

Edited by steviejay69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2020 at 9:53 AM, Pupph said:

Running on Steam and had this issue too. Deleted the files as suggested in the attached pdf and this got the game running, however it does throw up a crash report every time I exit the game still.

RTX 3080 with latest drivers clean installed (457.09 10/29/2020)

same with 3090

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2020 at 6:47 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi @IvoSousa

Something we have logged and under investigation 👍

any news on this? Can't even use DLSS with this "Fix" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3090 trying to run on Steam crashes with DX11 or DX12 

Anything to be done 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

 

I have the same problem with f1 2019 , rtx3070 and intelI7-10700K /Z490-E Gaming !

Still 3 months that this problem is notified.

I'm surprised how codemaster disregard its players /buyers !!!

Would you like to take our request into account ?

THX

 

DxDiag.txt

2021-01-31.png

crash_dump#614494-20210131-094037-0.zip

hardwaresettings.zip

userdata.zip

Edited by ScaLpeL67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 2:17 PM, RedDevilKT said:

Hi @Vapochilled I can a ssure you that I (and @BarryBL) work for Codemasters. Barry is out-of-office this week so response times are a little slower than normal while I also pick up his work. Our friends at Nvidia have helped us put together a handy guide for any users on their new GPUs and experiencing this issue. Please see the attached. 

F1 2019 - Ampere Crash Workaround.pdf

The F1 2019 Game start and works very good with this fix :), only now the game crashes everytime when i exit the game and wants to create and send a report. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Verduijn1976 said:

The F1 2019 Game start and works very good with this fix 🙂, only now the game crashes everytime when i exit the game and wants to create and send a report.  

Would be a separate issue @Verduijn1976. Please complete a new thread with a full bug report so we can take a look at this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2020 at 12:35 PM, steviejay69 said:

Can't believe people buying a 3000 series GPU and using DX11....

Duh 😄

"2009 called, they want their API back"

That's O.K. I can't believe a developer that has been making racing games for as long as I can remember can get a game to run on the latest graphics cards.  At least Toca in 1997 just ran. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lemming1970 said:

That's O.K. I can't believe a developer that has been making racing games for as long as I can remember can get a game to run on the latest graphics cards.  At least Toca in 1997 just ran. 

So nothing to do with Nvidia releasing a product that didn’t work on their unified driver at release or a game being released 18 months before the product came to market?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

La Solution

effacer les 2 fichiers se trouvant dans le répertoire  de f1 2019

2021-02-10.png.dc09f2207eb51bb69104b42c9e9c59ef.png

nvngx_dlisp.dll
nvngx_dlss.dll

supprimer

redémarrer

 

et voilà

un message de crash apparaitra à la fermeture du jeu, mais au moins tu pourras jouer

 

A+

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2021 at 6:01 PM, ScaLpeL67 said:

La Solution

effacer les 2 fichiers se trouvant dans le répertoire  de f1 2019

2021-02-10.png.dc09f2207eb51bb69104b42c9e9c59ef.png

nvngx_dlisp.dll
nvngx_dlss.dll

supprimer

redémarrer

 

et voilà

un message de crash apparaitra à la fermeture du jeu, mais au moins tu pourras jouer

 

A+

merci mais si tu lisais tu verrais qu'on parle de la version game pass, pas steam....
game pass tu peux pas modifier les fichiers du jeu

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×