Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 and new Nvidia 3000 series cards


Recommended Posts

On 9/23/2020 at 8:17 AM, RedDevilKT said:

Hi @Vapochilled I can a ssure you that I (and @BarryBL) work for Codemasters. Barry is out-of-office this week so response times are a little slower than normal while I also pick up his work. Our friends at Nvidia have helped us put together a handy guide for any users on their new GPUs and experiencing this issue. Please see the attached. 

F1 2019 - Ampere Crash Workaround.pdf

I deleted the nvngx_dlisp.dll and nvngx_dlss.dll files and can launch the game, but the game still crashes when exiting on my 2700x and 3070 FE

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 10:47 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi @IvoSousa

Something we have logged and under investigation 👍

 

7 hours ago, Faaabriiiice said:

Hello there,

Any news ?
Same for me, RTX 3070, game pass version, can't launch this game.
 

Same question from me, would love to continue the season I had going. Any ETA when a fix will be rolled out for gamepass users?

Link to post
Share on other sites

RTX 3080 user here. Game crash immediately with crashdump. Gamepass version.
Game rating tanking as of now it is 1.6 stars mostly because of this error. But looks like nobody cares here.
As I can see it is 3 months old problem. It should be #1 priority since it denies access to the game but if Codemasters does not care or care so much that it can last 3 months and still no fix, then well, no hope. EA wings will not help. Sad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

same here. 

New RTX 3070 and during game start I see error.....

below dump info:

{
  "EXE": "F1_2019_wingaming_native_master_dx11_unity.exe",
  "Version": 669979,
  "GameVersion": 669979,
  "ReportCode": "",
  "Exception": "80000003 EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT at 000000003A8C7203",
  "System": {
    "ProcessMask": "FFF",
    "SystemMask": "FFF",
    "Memory": {
      "Resident": {
        "Current": 271392768,
        "Peak": 278159360
      },
      "PagedAllocation": {
        "Current": 985939968,
        "Peak": 985939968
      }
    }
  },
  "Session": {
    "GameMode": "",
    "Ruleset": "",
    "ID": "",
    "Track": "",
    "AssetGroup": "",
    "Driver": 0,
    "Errors": 0,
    "ElapsedFrames": 0,
    "ElapsedTime": 0.000
  },
  "FlowState": {
    "Previous": "StateNone",
    "Current": "StateNone"
  },
  "FlowTransition": {
    "Previous": 0,
    "Current": 0
  },
  "Graphics": {
    "Vendor": "",
    "Device": "",
    "Driver": "",
    "Name": "",
    "DirectX": "",
    "AvailableVRAM": 0,
    "TotalVRAM": 0,
    "LastD3DError": "0x00000000",
    "LastErrorMessage": ""
  },
  "SystemInfo": {
    "ProcessorName": "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz",
    "ProcessorArchitecture": "x64 (AMD or Intel)",
    "NumberOfProcessors": "12",
    "Total Memory Phys:": "32690MB",
    "Avail Memory Phys:": "26435MB",
    "Total Memory Virtual:": "134217727MB",
    "Avail Memory Virtual:": "134147396MB"
  },
  "OperatingSystem": {
    "MajorVersion": "10",
    "MinorVersion": "0",
    "Version": "Windows 10",
    "ServicePack": "",
    "BuildNumber": "19042"
  },
  "DisplayInfo": {
    "Display_0": {
      "Name": "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070",
    },
  },
}

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 9:53 AM, Pupph said:

Running on Steam and had this issue too. Deleted the files as suggested in the attached pdf and this got the game running, however it does throw up a crash report every time I exit the game still.

RTX 3080 with latest drivers clean installed (457.09 10/29/2020)

same with 3090

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

 

I have the same problem with f1 2019 , rtx3070 and intelI7-10700K /Z490-E Gaming !

Still 3 months that this problem is notified.

I'm surprised how codemaster disregard its players /buyers !!!

Would you like to take our request into account ?

THX

 

DxDiag.txt

2021-01-31.png

crash_dump#614494-20210131-094037-0.zip

hardwaresettings.zip

userdata.zip

Edited by ScaLpeL67
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 2:17 PM, RedDevilKT said:

Hi @Vapochilled I can a ssure you that I (and @BarryBL) work for Codemasters. Barry is out-of-office this week so response times are a little slower than normal while I also pick up his work. Our friends at Nvidia have helped us put together a handy guide for any users on their new GPUs and experiencing this issue. Please see the attached. 

F1 2019 - Ampere Crash Workaround.pdf

The F1 2019 Game start and works very good with this fix :), only now the game crashes everytime when i exit the game and wants to create and send a report. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Verduijn1976 said:

The F1 2019 Game start and works very good with this fix 🙂, only now the game crashes everytime when i exit the game and wants to create and send a report.  

Would be a separate issue @Verduijn1976. Please complete a new thread with a full bug report so we can take a look at this.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2020 at 12:35 PM, steviejay69 said:

Can't believe people buying a 3000 series GPU and using DX11....

Duh 😄

"2009 called, they want their API back"

That's O.K. I can't believe a developer that has been making racing games for as long as I can remember can get a game to run on the latest graphics cards.  At least Toca in 1997 just ran. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
8 hours ago, Lemming1970 said:

That's O.K. I can't believe a developer that has been making racing games for as long as I can remember can get a game to run on the latest graphics cards.  At least Toca in 1997 just ran. 

So nothing to do with Nvidia releasing a product that didn’t work on their unified driver at release or a game being released 18 months before the product came to market?

Link to post
Share on other sites

La Solution

effacer les 2 fichiers se trouvant dans le répertoire  de f1 2019

2021-02-10.png.dc09f2207eb51bb69104b42c9e9c59ef.png

nvngx_dlisp.dll
nvngx_dlss.dll

supprimer

redémarrer

 

et voilà

un message de crash apparaitra à la fermeture du jeu, mais au moins tu pourras jouer

 

A+

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2021 at 6:01 PM, ScaLpeL67 said:

La Solution

effacer les 2 fichiers se trouvant dans le répertoire  de f1 2019

2021-02-10.png.dc09f2207eb51bb69104b42c9e9c59ef.png

nvngx_dlisp.dll
nvngx_dlss.dll

supprimer

redémarrer

 

et voilà

un message de crash apparaitra à la fermeture du jeu, mais au moins tu pourras jouer

 

A+

merci mais si tu lisais tu verrais qu'on parle de la version game pass, pas steam....
game pass tu peux pas modifier les fichiers du jeu

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...