Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 and new Nvidia 3000 series cards

28 minutes ago, Patrick1246 said:

Is this bug now fixed with the latest update? 

was there an update of the game in xbox gamepass?? If yes, I can download it again right now and check!!! 

Naaaah, I just redownloaded the whole game aaaaand it's still not working... 

image.png.fd56da3a6a032f8c1272f51c63d06cbc.png

Edited by Delijohn
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 2:01 PM, ScaLpeL67 said:

La Solution

effacer les 2 fichiers se trouvant dans le répertoire  de f1 2019

2021-02-10.png.dc09f2207eb51bb69104b42c9e9c59ef.png

nvngx_dlisp.dll
nvngx_dlss.dll

supprimer

redémarrer

et voilà

un message de crash apparaitra à la fermeture du jeu, mais au moins tu pourras jouer

A+

Thanks man, this fixed my problem. I have a RTX 3070 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, BakriBayoud said:

Is there any solution to f1 2019 version from game pass for 3000 series GPU ? can't start the game (crash dmp) 

Please don't tailgate unrelated threads. 

This looks like a classic case of Nvidia breaking compatibility and focusing on newer features if it is only the 3000 series that has the issue. 

I'm sorry you are having to wait for a solution, but responsibility may well be joint.

3 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Please don't tailgate unrelated threads. 

This looks like a classic case of Nvidia breaking compatibility and focusing on newer features if it is only the 3000 series that has the issue. 

I'm sorry you are having to wait for a solution, but responsibility may well be joint.

But there is solution for the steam version. That would work if there was possibility of removing the two dll files from windowsapp folder. 

5 minutes ago, BakriBayoud said:

But there is solution for the steam version. That would work if there was possibility of removing the two dll files from windowsapp folder. 

Then contact Microsoft about the issue, you pay the Game Pass fee to them, do you not?

Responsibility may again (for the sake of diplomacy), be joint.

On 4/21/2021 at 12:55 PM, steviejay69 said:

Then contact Microsoft about the issue, you pay the Game Pass fee to them, do you not?

As Steam User, should I blame Steam because DLSS doesn't work with the workaround? The workaround isn't a solution. As Customer, I don't care if it is Nvidia's fault or not. Just fix it, or find a solution together with them. Maybe you should also inform your customers on the product page that F1 2020 isn't fully compatible with the RTX 3000 Series. Everything else is fraud. And for F1 2021, maybe you can find testers with an RTX 3000 😉

47 minutes ago, Patrick1246 said:

As Steam User, should I blame Steam because DLSS doesn't work with the workaround? The workaround isn't a solution. As Customer, I don't care if it is Nvidia's fault or not. Just fix it, or find a solution together with them. Maybe you should also inform your customers on the product page that F1 2020 isn't fully compatible with the RTX 3000 Series. Everything else is fraud. And for F1 2021, maybe you can find testers with an RTX 3000 😉

DLSS does work on cards that were around at launch, 2000 series, etc. You're correct the workaround is a workaround and not a solution. F1 2019 being on Game Pass is also therefore a Microsoft issue as the workaround cannot be applied due to their restrictions.

I am sure that Codemasters will be applying whatever resources are available to find a solution with Nvidia for F1 2020 as long as it remains in active development. I am also sure that the 3000 series cards have compatibility issues with other titles.

There is no reason to suggest anyone has acted fraudulently. Absolving Nvidia of any responsibility is madness.

I'd like to state that this is my personal opinion and not that of Codemasters, Microsoft or Nvidia.

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2021 at 12:55 PM, steviejay69 said:

You really think we haven't done that already? This just seems like you are taking your job as a joke and pushing problems aside. This has been under "investigation" since December and we got no respond, 0. Your team are probably the ones who can get in contact with Microsoft the best and we as customers just get support that can't help. Take your job serieus, please.

9 hours ago, PR0UDN00B said:

You really think we haven't done that already? This just seems like you are taking your job as a joke and pushing problems aside. This has been under "investigation" since December and we got no respond, 0. Your team are probably the ones who can get in contact with Microsoft the best and we as customers just get support that can't help. Take your job serieus, please.

You have your opinion, but you really have no idea. Thanks for the input.

I'm sorry for getting a little heated in my first message, I got the game working on xbox game pass with a RTX 3000 series card, unfortunately this did require me doing stuff with a third party program, am I still allowed to post the solution? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 3:56 AM, PR0UDN00B said:

I got the game working on xbox game pass with a RTX 3000 series card, unfortunately this did require me doing stuff with a third party program, am I still allowed to post the solution? 

Yes, please! Please post the GamePass solution for this. Thank you.

• Agree 1
On 5/25/2021 at 1:26 PM, PR0UDN00B said:

I'm sorry for getting a little heated in my first message, I got the game working on xbox game pass with a RTX 3000 series card, unfortunately this did require me doing stuff with a third party program, am I still allowed to post the solution? 

It would be great if you could send the solution. 

• Agree 1