Sign in to follow this  

Assists

Regarding assists, I have seen discussions about. I do not have a problem with players using this is supposed to be fun and a game after all. Just wish that at least in the ranked lobbies(leagues too? Have not played in one yet) that the assists drivers are using are listed. At least TC and antilock brakes. That way I could better gauge my progress since I do not use any and I would have a choice to be a driver in the session or not. Does not bother me so much in unranked. Btw I am over 60 and somewhat addicted to this game. Curious how many older folks are out there

Hello there Clarkenstein. I too am addicted to F1 game (2019 version) and very recently getting into rally driving games which I detested/couldn't play very well during the 1990's but now I can't get enough of playing them.......I'm also in my sixties.

I use all the assists that I can get on F1. However I don't play online races/lobbies. Tried an online race a few times and just didn't like it. Nasty and aggressive drivers hell bent for crashes or spoiling the enjoyment. With my driving skills I don't need to be run off the track in order to achieve my usual position of last place!

Offline solo for me against AI drivers. With assists.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm not in m y60's but I d ohave disability so I d oten dt ouse assists thouhg I don' tpla yonlin eI only pla ythe offlin efeatures such a scareer mode and the offline championships in these games.

• Agree 1