F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

Hi everyone

Today I found a very weird thing to f1 2020 first it didn't launch on both dx12 and 11 after am verified integrity check it was found 544 files was not correct am not using any mode how this happened to me anyone experience this weird thing or its just me @BarryBL please read this

Edited by zoltan1996
  • Haha 1

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose 

On 9/28/2020 at 12:14 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose 

A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here on that day when am tried to started F1 2020 both Dx12 and Dx11 woudnt started How manny Times tried

Platform Pc

Whatversion of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Game-mode? Not gamemode but the entire game itself

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? IT only happened once IT since not coming back 

How do you make the problem happen? IT happened right after updated my graphic card driver and am not using mods IT said I have 544 files incorrect

What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue am run the steam files intengrity check IT find 544 files incorrect and re-downloaded after its working normaly again

What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)

Keyboard 

Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   I cant provide because IT happened once