Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Online services login error. I cant access the online services at all I have no clue what to do everything seems ok on my end. I need help is this a Codies problem or a me problem

I checked my Nat type my multiplayer connection on Xbox I checked my network connection on Xbox i don't know what to do help is appreciated.  The error code is 22 and I'm on Xbox

• Sad 1

I have a problem

8 minutes ago, Ooronic0101 said:

Ho controllato il mio Nat digita la mia connessione multiplayer su Xbox Ho controllato la mia connessione di rete su Xbox non so cosa fare aiuto è apprezzato. Il codice di errore è 22 e sono su Xbox

I have a connection problem. 

Error code 12. Now.. 

Ho un problema di connessione. 

Codice errore 12.

Ora.

El mismo problema para mi en ps4

1 minute ago, SFSHENRIQUERJ said:

Também è questo problema e vários aqui no Brasil isso and um descaso queremos soluções !!! Ass não dá

IMG-20200925-WA0085.jpg

IMG-20200925-WA0087.jpg

IMG-20200925-WA0088.jpg

IMG-20200925-WA0089.jpg

Same problem in the UK. Code Error 22, was working earlier perfectly fine. Now its not working at all, I'm on Xbox. 

Having the same issues in Canada. Error code 12 pops up repeatedly annoying to play.  Any solutions 

Edited by Den112

Same for me. Canada as well. Error Code 12. Failed to log into online services. It's unrelated to PS4 but it happened to Xbox earlier. TRL Limitless's TSRL league race was postponed to next week because of server/connectivity issues. Hopefully this is sorted out before the Weekly races for Russia. 

having exactly the same thing also, hopefully this is sorted soon, or if ts maintenance it needs to be mentioned afore hand for those with league races set up

Nevermind, spoke too soon. In the middle of a Japan hotlap I got this. And upon returning to the menu, I have this now. And after restarting the game, it's back to square one with the Error Code 12

20200925_231258.jpg

1601090112071981865023.jpg

Edited by Sir_Overtakesalot

Also getting error code 12 (BC, Canada). Just trying to play My Team. The obnoxious connection failure message makes the game completely unplayable. Canceling does absolutely nothing. At least every 30 seconds a popup completely obscures the screen without pausing the gameplay.

• Agree 1

Sorry I couldnt resist coming back despite being hounded out of these forums yesterday for calling you out on your awful game. This is the cherry on the top. I bet you still ignore me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I get error code: 500:H upon entering the game, and if I click cancel it takes me to the main menu where I can go into a ranked/unranked lobby but my rank and safety rank have gone back to placement? I am Silver 2nd rank and S safety, what is going on??? I am in Australia also. 

MVIMG_20200926_161552.jpg

IMG_20200926_161522.jpg

IMG_20200926_161538.jpg

Edited by Wreckonised

It’s not you. I can’t sign on to F1 2020 either. I’m signed in on my Xbox account, but it won’t sign in to F1 2020. This thing is just getting worse and worse. It’s been just disconnecting all by itself in the middle of races. I’m starting to really hate it. 

We did experience some issues regarding our servers that were unexpected. Can users confirm if they are still experiencing this issue and this error code. Apologies, was on annual leave this week.