Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | 1.15 PATCH NOW LIVE Read more... ×

I am having the same issue at the moment.

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here: Error 500:H upon starting the game. Cannot connect to the CM servers.
  • Platform: Steam, PC.
  • What version of the game you are using: 1.10
  • Game-mode: Occurs when starting the game
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again: Occurs every time I start the game.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted: restarted the game multiple times, disconnected several peripherals, restarted Steam, restarted my computer.
  • What peripherals are you are using: Fanatec CSW2.5, Formula V2 rim, V3 pedals

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here: Error 500:H upon starting the game. Cannot connect to the CM servers.
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again: Occurs every time I start the game.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted: restarted the game multiple times, disconnected several peripherals, restarted Steam, restarted my computer.
  • What peripherals are you are using: Logitech G920
  • ISP: Videotron
Edited by ChevyRoadster

• What peripherals are you are using:thrustmaster t300 rs f1
  • ISP: Ziggo

Hi everyone,

We did have some issues regarding servers over the weekend. Can users feed back on how the game is performing for you after the weekend?

On 9/28/2020 at 3:42 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

We did have some issues regarding servers over the weekend. Can users feed back on how the game is performing for you after the weekend?

Error still accures for me 

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here: Error 500:H upon starting the game. Cannot connect to the CM servers.
  • Platform: Steam, PC.
  • What version of the game you are using: 1.10
  • Game-mode: Occurs when starting the game
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again: Occurs every time I start the game.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted: restarted the game multiple times, disconnected several peripherals, restarted Steam, restarted my computer, unlinked  codemaster account and relinked it, updated the agreement to terms of contion in online services.
  • What peripherals are you are using: Razor Raiju Game Pad
  • ISP: 3 Austria

I'm also still getting this error.

• What version of the game you are using: 1.22
  • Game-mode: Occurs when starting the game or trying to connnect to the weekly event

I have the exact same problem every time I start the game, I can't get the racenet car, please help me, this is a problem since the game was released. Error:500h

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here: Error 500:H during each launch of the game
  • What version of the game you are using: 1.10
  • Game-mode: Occurs when starting the game
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again: Occurs every time I start the game.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted: restarted the game, changed routers, restarted steam, launched the game on another pc, returned the original game files.
  • What peripherals are you are using: keyboard
  • ISP: Beeline

20201015213201_1.jpg

20201015213242_1.jpg

Edited by RedAlert1488