Jump to content Jump to content

STOLEN!!!!!!

daddy110

1 hour ago, zZ A M P Aa said:

Massa be quiet why are you always so quick to defend this soulless company. Get real honestly.

because i am here to help not to,not make fun of them
with pointless posts,also i do not have major problems with game,my only bigger problem is freezing online at the moment

If they tested the game before release they would of found these issues out for themselves. Lazy development, all they have done is copy and paste multiplayer from the last game and somehow managed to get it wrong. Ctrl C & Ctrl V try again. 😴😴😴😴

• Administrator

Okay, thread closed on this one.

@daddy110, there is no bug report here. We require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

@zZ A M P Aa your conduct in this thread is not constructive at all. None of the users work for Codemasters here (well, except me), and there's no objective contribution here. Needless arguing. As always, please complete a bug report should you run into the issue and we will try and replicate and fix. Also, telling users to 'be quiet' isn't respectful at all.

Archived